joshuasbox is offline New Member

already have gyno.. never did steroids.

Stats 5'7 175 223

I already have gyno.. puffy nipples caused by excessive breast tissue. Only the areola is affected. This isnt from steroids . I plan on using my first cycle some time within the next month. I have nolva in case but.. Is my gyno going to get worse and am i more likely to develop bigger nips/breast tissue if i do take roids?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes more than likely. Get the gyno fixed first. Have you had blood work done yet to check your total and free testosterone and your sensitive E2? You need this all done prior to starting a cycle bare minimum.

I would forget about cycle until you have the gyno figured out 100%

I dont under stand your stats but if you are 220 lbs then your body fat is also to high. Your height you should be a solid 175. If you are 23 then it's another good reason to wait a bit longer.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-20-2015 at 01:09 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Puffy nipples is not gyno. Is there a sloid lump/mass ? If not your ok it's just fat which you can fix easy if there is a lump/mass behind your nipple then go and see your doctor to see if he/she can help you as you have nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Puffy nipples is not gyno. Is there a sloid lump/mass ? If not your ok it's just fat which you can fix easy if there is a lump/mass behind your nipple then go and see your doctor to see if he/she can help you as you have nothing to hide.

Yeah i got diagnosed by my doctor. Its gyno in the form of excessive breast tissue. I have hard lumps under each nipple. And my stats are 5'7 175 23 that 223 was a typo lol Id be ****ing huge at 5'7 223 lol.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I still say get the gyno fixed first. You can try to do the gyno reversal but most likely you will need surgery.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...ad-thread.html

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Yip agree with LB here josh. Get it fixed if you can but as for running a cycle with it the way it is you could/will make it way worse if you do not control e2 right.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. Its pretty expensive but im hoping my insurance will cover it. Wish me luck lol.

TrevHoff is offline Junior Member
    I had pubescent gyno had surgery for it when I was 23,was never happy with the results and 10 years later still had lumps.

I started to cycle last year with these lumps. Did my gyno get any worse? No. But sure as heck became more prominent with muscle building underneath and fat percentage coming down. Ending up having gyno Surgery again at age 34.

If I were to do it again, much rather surgery 1st THEN start AAS. Recovery is a bitch, I had surgery 3 weeks ago just getting back in the gym. Feel I lost all my gains.

Listen to @lovbyts and get it corrected first! You're young anyway, lots of time ahead of you!
    Last edited by TrevHoff; 04-22-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Thread Information