Phastroh is offline Junior Member

Winstrol Depot = $$$$$

At 75mg a ML the bottle has enough for 15 days of 50mg shots but for 6 weeks that is 3 bottles. That is a lot of money compared to many others I heard of. I say 14 if I'm lucky because it's near impossible to get it out at that point.

Is it possible to go 50mg eod. It seems some are only doing 25mgvevery other day.

If I could squeeze 3 weeks out of the bottle and had to get 2 I'd be happy.

So if I was going 10 weeks of DECA what week would I start the Winstrol in oil shots. I have yet to settle on week 6 or 8 to add the Winstrol. Clearly at some point I'd be using only Winstrol and Test to finish up.

If I started on week 6 I'd be only Winstrol and Test the last 2 weeks. Week 8 and I'd be 4 weeks Win/test only.

My test is year round weekly, HRT. I got my blood test pushed back months after my cycle to allow all my numbers to hopefully settle back. I can go earlier at my choosing.

Winstrol will be out of my system but the DECA is another story.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just get oral winny. IMO. the inject is still liver toxic anyway and costs more. its basically the oral pill suspended in liquid.
    I am not a fan of winny as it is but maybe some tbol or var? or atleast oral winny would cost less.

let us know what you decide! : )

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Agree with JP

Not worth the money, if u wanna run stanazolol go with orals.

IMO there are way better orals to choose from looking at sides/benefits ratios

Not sure I can get the pills. I'm not looking forward to shots every other day. I'm not going every day. My arse will leak.

I will see if I can get them asap

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like Winnie orals as well, 50 mgs a day in the morning. I agree with the others, it's worth sourcing if you can.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    Not sure I can get the pills. I'm not looking forward to shots every other day. I'm not going every day. My arse will leak.

I will see if I can get them asap
    Is your Winny water based?? Most is but some is in oil... You can drink it... I'm also a fan of the oral(50-75mgs ed) and it's much less painful . Winny has got to be one of the worst compounds to pin

* if you do pin it make sure you rotate sites so scar tissue doent build up(by going in the same spots over and over)

I can get the pills it seems but I thought they said a 90 pack but not what size. The Win is oil based but I'd hate for it to go to waste. Money and gear waste is no good.

Well maybe I'd pin once a week and pull the rest just to use it. Until I get the pills I'm not sure how long they last.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    I can get the pills it seems but I thought they said a 90 pack but not what size. The Win is oil based but I'd hate for it to go to waste. Money and gear waste is no good.

Well maybe I'd pin once a week and pull the rest just to use it. Until I get the pills I'm not sure how long they last.
    It will be good far past the expiration date(as long as you store it correctly) in a cool dark place(not cold - it should say what to store it at - usually like 66-74 degrees if I'm not mistaken)...

Thread Information