Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Why not to take DNP

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    Very sad how ppl will tak stuff they know nothing about!
    Rytis12345 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dep30 View Post
    Very sad how ppl will tak stuff they know nothing about!

Yes indeed it is truly sad. The majority of the population should leave DNP
    alone.

NormalDude is offline Junior Member
    Holy shit. But why was she taking 8 diet pills in the first place? I do not know of any fat burner that has you taking 8 in a shot.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalDude View Post
    Holy shit. But why was she taking 8 diet pills in the first place? I do not know of any fat burner that has you taking 8 in a shot.
    Because like most people now days they want instant results and of course more is better.
    songdog likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I am watching this on the bbc news right now. It's on because the police are warning ppl not to buy pills of the intetnet.
    But look at the girl where on earth does she need to lose weight she is a nice looking young girl dam fvcking sham this sh*t has killed so many ppl. It really really is a poison ppl need to really think about this sh*t before they use it yes there is lots of ppl out there that use it and are fine but they are very lucky it is a gamble with your life really.

I though about it last year or longer then i did a bit reading on it and that was enough ppl this is a quick fix because it it a poison it will roast you from the inside out if it was safe do you not think some pharma company on this earth would use it for diet pills if it was safe at any dosage mg ect ect come on think about it just do more cardio and sort out your nutrition be safe and enjoy your life you only get one.
    Last edited by clarky.; 04-21-2015 at 01:21 AM.

Yeah she did look a nice girl, I guess that's another discussion as to why she felt the need to go to such lengths.

I have DNP in the drawer at home, I took one a day for four days, I was sweating buckets, not good when it's very noticeable at work - when it's a freezing cold winters day lol. I should just flush em down the pan
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Yeah she did look a nice girl, I guess that's another discussion as to why she felt the need to go to such lengths.

I have DNP in the drawer at home, I took one a day for four days, I was sweating buckets, not good when it's very noticeable at work - when it's a freezing cold winters day lol. I should just flush em down the pan
    Aye a know like you said that was winter lol The nice weather is here now so there will be ppl trying this for the summer hols but fvck what a bad idea in this heat.

FQ what did you do to get all cut up ?? Looking great there.

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Its her own fault, can blame anyone else. Why do you use this as an example not to use dnp ? You sound exactly like the people who talk shit about gear. Propaganda.
    Silvercrank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Aye a know like you said that was winter lol The nice weather is here now so there will be ppl trying this for the summer hols but fvck what a bad idea in this heat. FQ what did you do to get all cut up ?? Looking great there.
    Cheers man, bulked up over winter, nailed diet and cardio, gave up drinking and anything not clean. Want to compete in 5-1/2 weeks :-) first timers mind.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah
    Its her own fault, can blame anyone else. Why do you use this as an example not to use dnp? You sound exactly like the people who talk shit about gear. Propaganda.
    Because it's highly toxic poison, and it kills, why would you choose to put this into your body ? Ok so she didn't educate herself on the dosages, but why not ? So she's a put a highly toxic poison into her body without knowing the risks or dosages ????
    Simon1972 likes this.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah View Post
    Why do you use this as an example not to use dnp? You sound exactly like the people who talk shit about gear. Propaganda.
    Because she took dnp , and she died, are you a rocket scientist?

Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    Because it's highly toxic poison, and it kills, why would you choose to put this into your body ? Ok so she didn't educate herself on the dosages, but why not ? So she's a put a highly toxic poison into her body without knowing the risks or dosages ????
    Look at it this way; If i inject 10 g of tren only ed for 5 years, and then go to a journalist (if i survive) and tell him about all the shit that happens to me because of the drugs im taking, then i can guarantee you people will find a way to blame it on the steroids and not on me. Same shit as what this article is about. This girl made a booboo and now you are using it as propaganda to spread your personal beliefes. I have no relationship with dnp , but if you are gonna try and spread info about dnp (and other drugs) please dont use shitty examples as this. It annoys the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    Because she took dnp, and she died, are you a rocket scientist?
    Last edited by Jesusbrah; 04-21-2015 at 09:11 AM.
    C3RB3RUS likes this.

Bottom line dnp is stupid. She did mishandle it but it shouldn't have been used in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    Bottom line dnp is stupid. She did mishandle it but it shouldn't have been used in the first place.
    Yes.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    I agree with this. Im tired of people justifying its use. The bottom line is for some people (and there is no way of knowing if you are one of them) the therapeutic dose is so close to the terminal dose it cannot be safely used. There is nothing you can accomplish with DNP you cannot accomplish without it. Look at it from whatever angle you want too, it is in no way a smart move to use it......ever...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I agree with this. Im tired of people justifying its use. The bottom line is for some people (and there is no way of knowing if you are one of them) the therapeutic dose is so close to the terminal dose it cannot be safely used. There is nothing you can accomplish with DNP you cannot accomplish without it. Look at it from whatever angle you want too, it is in no way a smart move to use it......ever...
    Well said jimmy.

That may very well be true, i dont know. But to use this girl as an example is just idiotic.

Also, i have yet so see a person dieing from 200 mg of dnp ...
    Last edited by Jesusbrah; 04-21-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesusbrah
    That may very well be true, i dont know. But to use this girl as an example is just idiotic. Also, i have yet so see a person dieing from 200 mg of dnp...
    Well unfortunately for this girl and her family she is being used as an example.

I hate the media in general and how they portray steroids in particular. My point was that DNP can kill. Why would we want to keep that a secret.

Blog Entries
    That may very well be true, i dont know. But to use this girl as an example is just idiotic.

Also, i have yet so see a person dieing from 200 mg of dnp...
    Do you know what her (or anyone's) DNP caps are dosed at? I mean what they are truly dosed at? Another major issue from my perspective with DNP is exactly that. It is a compound where a mistake in dosing could cost someone their life. The guy mixing filler and dnp together on his kitchen table that has no idea the true potency of his dnp powder (or crystal) he got from some unknown guy in China, could make a stupid mistake that could cost someone their life. Thats pretty ridiculous. The point is your saying using the person that was used as an example is foolish, Im saying it doesnt matter what or who the person used as an example is, use of the compound itself is foolish regardless. From the inhernt danger I pointed out as far as theraputic and lethal dose right down to the strength of the compound from the manufacturer right on through to the guy measuring it out. Too many things along the way make this compound simply not worth it from a cost/benefits perspective. I mean think about it, the cost could be your life, the benefit is simply losing bodyfat, something you could do without the compound at all. Lets say you want to take something to assist in the loss of bodyfat though. This is something you could do using other compounds where you KNOW it is nearly impossible to die from taking them. I dont think there is such a thing as a stupid example of pointing out the potential danger of death from taking a fat loss aid, regardless of how irresponsibly it may (or may not) have been used. Maybe her caps were dosed at 25mgs, unlikely, but maybe, we have no idea. If that i the case she may just have died from ingesting 200mgs of DNP. You dont know, I dont know , but we DO know she died and it was from using (or misusing) DNP.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    I don't ever want to think before taking something "if this doesn't kill me.... dude I'm gonna be ripped"
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

Do you know what her (or anyone's) DNP caps are dosed at? I mean what they are truly dosed at? Another major issue from my perspective with DNP is exactly that. It is a compound where a mistake in dosing could cost someone their life. The guy mixing filler and dnp together on his kitchen table that has no idea the true potency of his dnp powder (or crystal) he got from some unknown guy in China, could make a stupid mistake that could cost someone their life. Thats pretty ridiculous. The point is your saying using the person that was used as an example is foolish, Im saying it doesnt matter what or who the person used as an example is, use of the compound itself is foolish regardless. From the inhernt danger I pointed out as far as theraputic and lethal dose right down to the strength of the compound from the manufacturer right on through to the guy measuring it out. Too many things along the way make this compound simply not worth it from a cost/benefits perspective. I mean think about it, the cost could be your life, the benefit is simply losing bodyfat, something you could do without the compound at all. Lets say you want to take something to assist in the loss of bodyfat though. This is something you could do using other compounds where you KNOW it is nearly impossible to die from taking them. I dont think there is such a thing as a stupid example of pointing out the potential danger of death from taking a fat loss aid, regardless of how irresponsibly it may (or may not) have been used. Maybe her caps were dosed at 25mgs, unlikely, but maybe, we have no idea. If that i the case she may just have died from ingesting 200mgs of DNP. You dont know, I dont know , but we DO know she died and it was from using (or misusing) DNP.
    Exactly, we have no idea! So why are you and everyone else saying that dnp will kill you when all the facts arent on the table? Let assume that the pills were regulary dosed, like they most likely were. If thats the case she f*cked up, and its her fault, not the dnp. Now if anyone can find any proof that her pills were dosed at 25 mg (which is higly unlikly) i will happily stop arguing and back off.

People die in traffic to, does that mean we all should start boycottting cars? Oh thats right, people who dont drive like idiots dont crash!

Exactly, we have no idea! So why are you and everyone else saying that dnp will kill you when all the facts arent on the table? Let assume that the pills were regulary dosed, like they most likely were. If thats the case she f*cked up, and its her fault, not the dnp. Now if anyone can find any proof that her pills were dosed at 25 mg (which is higly unlikly) i will happily stop arguing and back off.

People die in traffic to, does that mean we all should start boycottting cars? Oh thats right, people who dont drive like idiots dont crash!
    Quick Q do you use dnp or have you used it ??

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Quick Q do you use dnp or have you used it ??
    No to both, nor am i planning on using it.

My point is not to say dnp isnt dangerous. I just get confused when everyone are saying "poor girl, dnp killed her". No, dnp didnt kill her, she killed herself with dnp. All of the people who use dnp survive to tell the tale. The exeption is the people who take to much. And that cannot be blamed on the drug.

Blog Entries

Yet you will argue based on the assumption that they were dosed at what 200mg or 250mg when you have absolutely no idea if they were or not? What makes your assumptions ok to base an argument off of yet others assumptions are not?
    I think I got it, you are arguing simply for the sake of arguing, when in fact you have no idea if your argument holds any more prudence than anyone else's.
    The only fact that I am "arguing" if you even want to call it that is that DNP can in fact kill people. That however, is not an assumption, it is a fact.

My point is not to say dnp isnt dangerous. I just get confused when everyone are saying "poor girl, dnp killed her". No, dnp didnt kill her, she killed herself with dnp. All of the people who use dnp survive to tell the tale. The exeption is the people who take to much. And that cannot be blamed on the drug.
    Ok i know where you are coming from really but come on the stuff is fvcking really dangerous that we can agree on.

Blog Entries

You are ignorant to the main issue with DNP whereas I am not. I pointed out the issue with it is that the line between therapeutic dose and lethal dose is too close, especially for whatever reason, in some people more than others. This and this alone makes its use foolish. Add to that the depedance on total, unregulated bathtub brewers, to make and dose it accurate in the first place and it simply adds to the foolishness of using it. So you see your last sentence is toally incorrect because the fact is there is no clearcut line of what "too much" is. It is so variable and the penalty for determining it (your life) too high to ever prudently justify its use. This interdependent variability in the toxicity of the drug CAN be blamed on the very drug itself, so you are wrong.
    Simon1972 likes this.

Yet you will argue based on the assumption that they were dosed at what 200mg or 250mg when you have absolutely no idea if they were or not? What makes your assumptions ok to base an argument off of yet others assumptions are not?
    I think I got it, you are arguing simply for the sake of arguing, when in fact you have no idea if your argument holds any more prudence than anyone else's.
    The only fact that I am "arguing" if you even want to call it that is that DNP can in fact kill people. That however, is not an assumption, it is a fact.
    Im not arguing for the sake of arguing, why would i waste my time with that? Im arguing because of a principe.
    Yes dnp kills. There are people claiming steroids kill to, should we all start talking shit about steroids to? No? Well i guess youre a hypocrite then.

Dnp can be used safely, i have witnessed it personally and i have also read on forums of many people using it. If dnp is as dangerous as you claim, then bodybuilders should be dropping like flyes by now. Just because some recless idiots use things a way its not supposed to be used, then that doesnt mean others cant. Same argument as with guns, rec drugs etc.

You are ignorant to the main issue with DNP whereas I am not. I pointed out the issue with it is that the line between therapeutic dose and lethal dose is too close, especially for whatever reason, in some people more than others. This and this alone makes its use foolish. Add to that the depedance on total, unregulated bathtub brewers, to make and dose it accurate in the first place and it simply adds to the foolishness of using it. So you see your last sentence is toally incorrect because the fact is there is no clearcut line of what "too much" is. It is so variable and the penalty for determining it (your life) too high to ever prudently justify its use. This interdependent variability in the toxicity of the drug CAN be blamed on the very drug itself, so you are wrong.
    And what do you suggest the therapeutic dose and lethal dose is?

Blog Entries
    And what do you suggest the therapeutic dose and lethal dose is?
    If that could be determined across the board there would be no issue, but it cannot safely be determined so I thank you for proving my point. ;-)
    Simon1972 likes this.

If that could be determined across the board there would be no issue, but it cannot safely be determined so I thank you for proving my point. ;-)
    Keep telling yourself that!

You keep making point about this and you dont even have an answer when questioned! What a joke

Blog Entries

Your posts are ignorant and dangerous. Bordering on a recommendation of DNP as a safe drug to use.
    These forums are scoured by the young and impressionable seeking info before they embark upon a course or cycle. Keeping that in mind, your posts Will remain and will be read by them. Chose your words wisely, you could be responsible for being the poster that tips the scale in the mind of a stupid child with ready access to dnp.
    This stuff is evil, stop blaming the victim, nobody wants to die.
    NACH3 likes this.

Your posts are ignorant and dangerous. Bordering on a recommendation of DNP as a safe drug to use.
    These forums are scoured by the young and impressionable seeking info before they embark upon a course or cycle. Keeping that in mind, your posts Will remain and will be read by them. Chose your words wisely, you could be responsible for being the poster that tips the scale in the mind of a stupid child with ready access to dnp.
    This stuff is evil, stop blaming the victim, nobody wants to die.
    Read my posts carefully and quote where i recommend people taking dnp. Oh, you cant find it? Retard. If anyone should choose their words wisely its you. The majority of the population has the same attitude against steroids as you have to dnp. They will call you the same names as you are calling me. However you will most likely defend steroids in that argument. Why? Because you know that the opposite side of full of bullshit propaganda and that they really are just speaking what they have heard someone else say without looking into it for themself.

Give me peace of evidence/study that says taking 200 mg of dnp will kill a normal healthy human.

Blog Entries
    Im not arguing for the sake of arguing, why would i waste my time with that? I am not sure why you are. Im arguing because of a principe.
    Yes dnp kills. There are people claiming steroids kill to, should we all start talking shit about steroids to? No? Well i guess youre a hypocrite then. Why would you call me a hypocrite? Why would you call me a name of any kind? Your first 2 sentences in this paragraph firmly clarifies the difference between DNP and steroids. As you said very clearly yourself- YES DNP kills. People claim Steroids kill. There is a big distinction between known proof a substance kills (ie- DNP) and a claim that cannot be 100% substantiated that a substance may kill you(ie- steroids).

Dnp can be used safely, i have witnessed it personally and i have also read on forums of many people using it. If dnp is as dangerous as you claim, then bodybuilders should be dropping like flyes by now. Just because some recless idiots use things a way its not supposed to be used, then that doesnt mean others cant. Same argument as with guns, rec drugs etc. All I have stated are facts on DNP - do not put words in my mouth. I have simply stated facts which make its use imprudent in my opinion. If DNP was being used as it was intended or "supposed" to be used, it would be killing insects as it is a pesticide - not a drug for human consumption. It was deemed unsafe as a drug for human consumption and removed from the marketplace as such decades ago.
    Your analogies make no sense to me. How can you compare steroids to DNP? One (DNP) can clearly kill you virtually instantly. Your death can be directly attributed to its consumption and would occur almost immediately after its ingestion. You would be hard pressed to administer a single dose of any steroid , at any dose, that that could be said for. Not one.
    As was stated above, if a common consistent therapeutic and lethal dose cannot be established for a compound with a significant margin between the two, I personally cannot see how it can be consistently and safely used. To take it further, one mistake with DNP, and even a mistake not made by the user but the manufaacturer, could cost you your life. Again, another reason making its use imprudent.
    All I have stated in this thread is my assessment of DNP and its use based on a cost benefits analogy for me personally. You do not have to agree with it, I am ok with that. That being said do not take what I have said and misconstrue it into something I have not said. I personally cannot justify for myself its use as prudent, nor can I understand how someone else could. Obviously some people can and that is ok, but I will always share my thoughts on the matter and my reasoning for those thoughts. I think it is important someone reading up on DNP know there is some merit to its reputation as a dangerous and potentially deadly compound.
    Simon1972 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Keep telling yourself that!

You keep making point about this and you dont even have an answer when questioned! What a joke
    I sense you are about to take your ball and go home? Please dont.
    Simon1972 likes this.

Your analogies make no sense to me. How can you compare steroids to DNP ? One (DNP) can clearly kill you virtually instantly. Your death can be directly attributed to its consumption and would occur almost immediately after its ingestion. You would be hard pressed to administer a single dose of any steroid , at any dose, that that could be said for. Not one.
    As was stated above, if a common consistent therapeutic and lethal dose cannot be established for a compound with a significant margin between the two, I personally cannot see how it can be consistently and safely used. To take it further, one mistake with DNP, and even a mistake not made by the user but the manufaacturer, could cost you your life. Again, another reason making its use imprudent.
    All I have stated in this thread is my assessment of DNP and its use based on a cost benefits analogy for me personally. You do not have to agree with it, I am ok with that. That being said do not take what I have said and misconstrue it into something I have not said. I personally cannot justify for myself its use as prudent, nor can I understand how someone else could. Obviously some people can and that is ok, but I will always share my thoughts on the matter and my reasoning for those thoughts. I think it is important someone reading up on DNP know there is some merit to its reputation as a dangerous and potentially deadly compound.
    Exactly my point! Potentially deadly, big difference

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's alarming the amount of people who consider using DNP as of late. They ask "what do you think ......" and there are a ton of solid responses that go into great detail as to why NOT to take it and the OP still tries to justify using it. Listening ........such a rare quality.
    Simon1972 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Read my posts carefully and quote where i recommend people taking dnp . Oh, you cant find it? Retard.
    i said your posts where ""bordering on recomendation"" -sorry i upset you and hurt your internet feelings
    If anyone should choose their words wisely its you.
    I have-
    The majority of the population has the same attitude against steroids as you have to dnp.
    Yes they do- one view is invalid and the other view is substantiated- on your argument you would put crystal meth as a safe drug to use and compare it to steroids
    They will call you the same names as you are calling me.
    i asked if you were a rocket scientist- you called me a dumbass and a retard.-please dont cry
    However you will most likely defend steroids in that argument. Why? Because you know that the opposite side of full of bullshit propaganda and that they really are just speaking what they have heard someone else say without looking into it for themself.
    i have- i defend steroids in so far its safe for adult males to use and its relatively wide scale tolerability - inversely, dnp is extremely dangerous- steroids are inherently safe

Give me peace of evidence/study that says taking 200 mg of dnp will kill a normal healthy human.
    who mentioned dosages? i certainly didnt- are you advocating 200mg as an appropriate dose? can you test 1000mg and report back to us tomorrow?
    see above
    Last edited by Simon1972; 04-21-2015 at 11:49 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

see above
    i said your posts where ""bordering on recomendation"" -sorry i upset you and hurt your internet feelings
    I havent recommended anything, nor have i done anything close to that. Will give you my car if you can quote something close of a recommendation.

I have-
    Then you have chosen the wrong f*cking words!

Yes they do- one view is invalid and the other view is substantiated- on your argument you would put crystal meth as a safe drug to use and compare it to steroids

Yes of cource, everyone who disagrees with you is wrong and their arguments are invalid. Answer a simple question; can you hurt yourself doing steroids? The answer is of cource yes. Now why would anyone speak good about steroids if it can hurt you? Because it can be used safely the same way it can be used wrong. Same with dnp .

i asked if you were a rocket scientist- you called me a dumbass and a retard.-please dont cry

I called you a dumbass because you are a dumbass

i have- i defend steroids in so far its safe for adult males to use and its relatively wide scale tolerability - inversely, dnp is extremely dangerous- steroids are inherently safe

And that leads me to my previous question; can you hurt yourself doing steroids? The answer is still yes.

who mentioned dosages? i certainly didnt- are you advocating 200mg as an appropriate dose? can you test 1000mg and report back to us tomorrow?

I mentioned dosages. The reason this girl died was because she took 8 pills. Now, its fair to assume that the pills were dosed like most other dnp pills are dosed. No, im not advocating anything, i asked you to find proof that a low dose of dnp will kill a healthy human being. Stop beating around the bush.

Blog Entries
    I called you a dumbass because you are a dumbass
    Please refrain from breaking the rules.
    Thank You.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information