Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Tiny One
  • 1 Post By chrispy12345

Thread: Testosterone & Trenbolone EXTREME LEG PAIN!

Tiny One is offline New Member

Angry Testosterone & Trenbolone EXTREME LEG PAIN!

Hi Guys,

First ever post so forgive if this is a noob question!

I decided to start a Test/Tren cycle three weeks ago. I pin my quads once per week with 1ml test (400mg/ml) and 1ml Tren (150mg/ml) (outside, bout 7 inches up from the knee) and every time I get intense pain in my quad. I am definitely doing it right, a friend has used steroids for over five years and helped me with my first pin.

I aspirate and inject slowly over 60 - 90 seconds, massage the area for five minutes and take a long hot bath. Almost instantly the area goes numb then around 8 - 12 hours later the pain starts.
    I can't walk without an exaggerated limp and even have to come down the stairs on my ass! I can't bend my leg without excruciating pain, straightening my leg out hurts so bad! Even the weight of my sweat pants resting on my thigh feel like someone plunging a knife into my leg... Getting out of bed or off a chair takes a good couple of minutes, and I really struggle if I can't pull my self up on something.

I've pinned my self three times now in alternate legs, and each time the pain is the same or worse. It becomes bearable about 5 days after the injection.

I know everyone says it hurts but this is unbearable, people notice me limping and I'm running out of reasons ha! I'm not just being a lil bitch either, I have a high pain threshold... I've had multiple hand reconstructions, appendicitis and had my face split open (down to the bone and my nose completely in half) and I'm allergic to morphine! So I can handle pain but this is a joke!

Any suggestions on ways to battle this? I don't think I dare do my next jab without some advice that may help!

Anything advice is really appreciated, thanks in advance!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like your gear has a lot of BA (Benzyl Alcohol) in it. Does your buddy get the same pain? Personally I think that is a little close to the knee, I use upper quad or middle and glutes.

Obviously this is your first cycle so either way you should stop using the tren 100% and safe it for much later. Absllutley a waste of money for 1st cycle.

What are your stats?
    Weight:
    Body Fat:
    Gym/Training experience:
    Diet experience:
    Cycle or Pro Hormone experience:
    Goals?

Hi mate,

Thanks for the response. I was tempted to try the glutes but slightly nervous about the 'you'll end up in a wheelchair' stories haha.

Why do you say I should stop the Tren ?

Height: 5ft 10in
    Weight: 90kg
    Body Fat: 15%
    Gym/Training experience: I've been in the gym most of my life. Boxed from age 10 - 18, over 40 competitive fights at national and international level. I retired when I was 18/19 and went straight to weight lifting. When I stopped boxing I was 60KG and 6% BF
    Diet experience: Good. With boxing I regularly had to cut/gain weight to meet the ABAE weight limits. I don't watch my diet to much any more and don't say no to some fried chicken and pizza every so often!
    Cycle or Pro Hormone experience: This is my first cycle.
    Goals;
    I want to reach 100KG at no more than 15% bf. When I stopped boxing and started weights, I was really slender... Ripped up but no size at all! I told everyone my goal was to reach 100kg and they all laughed... Not far to go now though!

Thanks again for the response I really appreciate the help!

You sound like you have the base for sure and good diet and gym experience. Still a little young and putting your HPTA at risk more than if you waited a little longer.

What about your buddy, is he using the same gear without the pain?

what size pin are you using, what gauge? How long? Sounds like you are taking long enough to inject. That's usually a rookie mistake injecting to fast but 1 minute per cc is a good rule of thumb.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

Tren is never a good idea for a 1st cycle. It should be Test only with proper AI, HCG and PCT but no stacking and definitely no tren. Tren is very strong. Why start with something so strong. When you got your drivers permit did you jump into a Ferrari to learn to drive? Also if you start to get bad sides you wont know if it's the test or tren.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 04-21-2015 at 05:26 AM.

Yeah I've been wanting to use steroids for over a year but held off until I'd done plenty of research and made my mind up for sure.

He is using the same gear yeah. He said he gets a killer dead leg and sometimes has to lift his leg into his car by hand. But he said the pain is no where near as bad as I describe it.
    He is an absolute monster though and been using a long time, could just be acting tough.

Do you think pinning my glute instead is worth a try? I was thinking about splitting the injection into both legs, but if i get the pain in both i really wont be able to walk anywhere!

I use Green 21g 1.5" to load the syringe and Blue 23g 1.25" to inject.

23g 1.25" is good. Yeah I would try the glute. I did quads for a long time but rarely any more.

I know the pull/temptation to do gear especially when young. I was the same way but managed to keep talking myself out of it at the last minute and no regrets.

If the pain keeps up get some injectable B12 and mix 1/2 - 1cc with each injection.
    Tiny One likes this.

I'll give the glute a try then see how that goes.

Thanks again for the responses mate, I'll give the article you posted a read too.
    NACH3 likes this.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    That's really strong gear. . Most test is 250mg/ml and tren around 100 -125.

chrispy12345 is offline New Member
    Hey. I had the same pains when I started. I shoot a lot more tren and test 400 everyweek. You tense up when shooting and that causes the really bad pains. I know a lot of people don't recommend it but I usually shoot in the upper quadrant of the ass muscle. I have never had any issues at all and I shoot 1.5ml of tren every second day with test prop and 1.5ml of tri tren and 1.5ml of test 400 every 4 days.
    Tiny One likes this.

Yes that's strong Test 400mg/mL and I'm sure is a good part if not all the cause of the PIP.

The tren it all depends on if it's A or E. Tren E can easily be 250mg without and PIP but Tren A anything over 125 is going to cause some PIP. Mixing some B12 should help.

Hi, thanks for the reply!

Good to know someone else was in the same boat! Did the pain start to get better over time?

Definitely going to pin my glute next time. There is no way I'd be able to jab my quad every other day with this pain, glute it is!

Quote Originally Posted by chrispy12345 View Post
    Hey. I had the same pains when I started. I shoot a lot more tren and test 400 everyweek. You tense up when shooting and that causes the really bad pains. I know a lot of people don't recommend it but I usually shoot in the upper quadrant of the ass muscle. I have never had any issues at all and I shoot 1.5ml of tren every second day with test prop and 1.5ml of tri tren and 1.5ml of test 400 every 4 days.
    Hi, thanks for the reply!

Good to know someone else was in the same boat! Did the pain start to get better over time?

Definitely going to pin my glute next time. There is no way I'd be able to jab my quad every other day with this pain, glute it is!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Drop the tren . Seriously. Your first cycle should be test only else PIP may seem small fry to the problems you may have. Here is how to do your first cycle properly.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information