tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

Damit!! Double charged on my credit card

Just ordered some goodies online and my computer froze during checkout, so what does my stupid ass do.(hit the back button). Damit now I have been charged $283 twice and it only shows up on the site as one order. I placed the order on monday and it charged $283 right away and today on saturday they charged me again on the same order number. I can use all of the stuff, but now they haven't responded to my emails in 4 days.

And I went over my credit limit so they charged me another $45.
    What should I do? Should I wait until they email me back and ask to send the order twice or should I call my credit card company and dispute the second payment. If I dispute the second payment the company might not send my order at all. Please help!!!!

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I think you can call your credit card company and explain that you were placing the order online and ordered twice by accident, and they will cancel the second order for you. It's happened to me before when ordering stuff online and I did the same... try that maybe....

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    That happened to me on my first online order...when they email you back...tell them what happened..they should take it off without much of a problem...I didn't have a problem, and have had a few more transactions since then that went ok...I doubt I was of much help, sorry.

D

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Ah yes, I forgot the nature of what you might be ordering...
    In which case don't take my advice cus I have no idea how to deal with ordering "stuff" like that.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I'd go through the credit card comp and tell them to cancel the second payment! But if your guy e-mails back prior to cancellation let the second order come through chances are you will need it or have someone who does!

Thread Information