CASE420 is offline Junior Member

Ready To Get 3 Rd Cycle

HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED THE 2ND STACK AND ALREADY TO BUY THE NEXT CYCLE BUT NEED SOME ADVICE:
    1 ST STACK WAS
    REFORVIT-B/DECA /SUSTANON
    1.5 CC OF REFORVIT EVERYDAY FOR 12 WEEKS
    1 CC OF DECA/SUSTANON EVERY FOURTH DAY
    2ND STACK IS:
    REFORVIT/DECA/SUSTANON
    1.5 CC OF REFORVIT EVERY DAY
    FOR THE FIRST 4 WEEKS
    1CC OF DECA/SUSTANON EVERY 3RD DAY
    FOR WEEKS 1-10

NOW WHAT DO YOU GUYS SUGGEST FOR THE NEXT STACK NOT INTERESTED IN CUTTING JUST MASS
    1ST STACK GAINED 21lbs. OFF OF ONLY LOST 6 LBS.
    2ND STACK DON'T KNOW START ON MONDAY
    STATS ARE
    6'1" 225 9%BODY FAT
    DIET CONSIST OF 4200 CALORIES 475g OF PROTEIN 650g CARBS
    37g FAT
    GIVE OR TAKE A CHEAT HERE OR THERE

LAST QUESTION SINCE I'VE BEEN OFF MY FIRST STACK I'VE BEEN WALKING NOT RUNNING 5 MILES DO YOU THINK I SHOULD STOP DURING CYCLE?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    definately stop the running bro.

you gotta have a test in there(IMO) so id go with enanthate or cyp. i'd also drop the deca and go with eq. keep the dbol , but switch to a different brand, give the reforvit a break.

test at 800mgs per week and eq at 500mgs per week for 10 weeks. run the dbol at 50mgs per day for 4 weeks then discontinue it. of course have nolvadex on hand and clomid for post cycle.

i always keep things simple. i dont feel you need fina or any of the harsher stuff right now, the basics will do you just fine bro.

just train heavy as possible and eat a ton.

hope this helps.

giant bill is offline New Member
    I totally agree with Big Kev. Never do cardio if you want pure mass--it'll cut into your calories that you so desperately need. Secondly, bump up your calories alot more than that. Take in more like 6-7,000 cals per day. Trust me, it's hard at first but you'll get used to it. I'm currently working on a pure mass/size cycle now. I'm taking the good 'ole Dbol , Eq, Sust stack and eating 7,000 cals. AT LEAST per day. If you want a diet plan or my current diet program, just ask and I'll post it here.
    Giant

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    whats your stats bill?

giant bill is offline New Member
    Hey there Kev,
    Currently, I'm 215 lbs., 10% bf, 5'9 and 27 years old. I've been hitting the weights since I was young and actually made the most progress while being natural. I've done only 2 cycles previously ,but now I'm on my first mass cycle. My cycles have been good but short--4 weekers. My current program is posted under "Opinions on my current MASS cycle" and I'll be updating this thread to show some newcomers the proper and judicious way to juice. By the way, I've seen some of your pics and you look great.

Thread Information