tt333 is offline Senior Member

Anybody tried Denkall's Test400?

Opinions?

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    Had a buddy try it it and he ended up selling it because he couldn't sit on his ass lol. He then tried to shoot it in his shoulders and couldn't raise his hand to piss he said, so he sold what he had to his buddy that supposely his friend was going to dilute it with sterle oil hell I dunno. But he said it hurt like crazy go figure.

tweeter is offline New Member
    there test400 is very over rated! i have tried it had no problems with being sore but it makes your body burn for a day or so. i wouldn't waste me money on it ever again no matter how cheap i can get it! allot of people i know that are on it didn't get much size on them and all they had where problems with hot flashes and gyno. you have to realize that all your extra testosteron turns into estrogen and you don't want that! run some singal ester test with some decca or EQ. you will enjoy that allot more than that trust me! it is a very over rated drug!
    tweeter

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well bro..I dont start my cycle till Aug. and i have Denkall Test400..and i'm cutting it with EQ..just ask PROSOMEDAY what he thinks..i do believe he said it was the shit! I read thread around here that have said the pain sucks but the gains are pretty great! I'll let you guys know when i start it! My source says it like a guy that give you a hard Charley Horse! So far the gear i have tried like Sust250 by Oregon and Loffler hasnt bothered me like it bothered others..so I guess I will see!

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    Speaking from experience I would HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDT400. I think it is high in androgens also AB. It hurts so bad if you were to do your gluts you wont be sitting on it for a couple days. It really not worth the pain. There are much better test out there. I'm guessing you want to run 800 mgs. a week right. Why not run say a cyp. or enan. 800 mgs. a week. It will be a lot less pain. I am curreently running prop 700 mgs a week and there is a little pain with it but after a week your body gets used to it. I used the t400 my first time and hurt after every shot. I would suggest running a human grade test that is quality. The vet. tests are good but they do have some pain involved. If you have any other questions you can PM me and ill try to answer them.

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member
    I wonder what makes this so bad in pain wise is it over dosed with BA or something that causes all the pain? Also I forgot the esters involved care to tell me the mix I know is has like 2-3 sorta like sus but different. Thx

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    my buddy had nothing but pain

No pain...NO Gain!!@!! hahahahahaha!! I had to do it!! I'm sure i wont be laugh soon though!!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Almost all test of tried in the past have been painfull, so im ready for that.

Whats your next cycle look like bro?

Thread Information