• 1 Post By LoneWolf338
  • 2 Post By RA
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By anabolicsqa
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: O.K. to combine different injectable steroids in 1 shot?

anabolicsqa is offline New Member

O.K. to combine different injectable steroids in 1 shot?

I don't know if it's safe or problematic to combine different injectable steroids into 1 injection.

For example, I'm running low on needles, and want to do a 1 mL injection with 1 needle. I draw out the last 1/2 mL left in my vial of Sustanon , and fill the remaining 1 mL with Deca -Durabolin or Trenbolone Acetate.

If the injectable steroids are all oil-based or all water-based, is it okay to combine them into 1 injection?

LoneWolf338 is offline New Member
    I sure hope so seeing as I've been combining my EQ and test the last 6 weeks
    anabolicsqa likes this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your good to go. You can mix all those.
    NACH3 and anabolicsqa like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes it's fine to add other oil based compounds in the same syringe... I do it all the time(most do)... You can also add your HCG to your test even though it's water based... I personally don't like mixing my HCG w/my test... But it can be done!

I prefer SubQ inj for HCG... Just my preference...

RA you beat me too it! Lol
    RA and anabolicsqa like this.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Gotta be quicker than that

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    RA you beat me too it! Lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Gotta be quicker than that
    I see!

Thanks everyone. That really helps me out.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro your 21 yrs old and running a stack like that! #1 This tells me you have done no research #2 Cycling at your age can and will lead to problems.Then running tren wat are your stats bro?
    NACH3, Mr.BB and anabolicsqa like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro your 21 yrs old and running a stack like that! #1 This tells me you have done no research #2 Cycling at your age can and will lead to problems.Then running tren wat are your stats bro?
    Forget any advice I may have given(that was my fault for not looking) and Song just may have saved you from doing something very dangerous and potentially life altering - in a bad way! Too young period!

Or you can stop now...
    anabolicsqa likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Forget any advice I may have given(that was my fault for not looking) and Song just may have saved you from doing something very dangerous and potentially life altering - in a bad way! Too young period! Or you can stop now...
    But your post count is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Bro your 21 yrs old and running a stack like that! #1 This tells me you have done no research #2 Cycling at your age can and will lead to problems. Then running tren wat are your stats bro?
    I've got a Monday deadline and been tied up, so sorry if it looked like I bailed. I'll do my best to reply and answer any questions really quick.

Please ease up songdog bro. First let me defend myself on #1 "you have done no research " right now, before the forum thinks that I don't put any effort into doing my homework, and I only ask noob questions.

Okay, I haven't spent enough time on research. Not arguing with you on that. But it's not like I asked without doing some reading up on steroids . I probably missed something in my reading or have yet to find the literature to read so I'd have done enough research.

I joined this forum, because most of you here know way more than me about gear, and you seem quick at answering questions.

For any anabolic steroid I'm thinking to try, first I read its profile in the steroid.com profiles, then carefully look over the sides, how quickly it works, and the anabolic/androgenic ratio. I sometimes check Wikipedia to corroborate anything said about fast-acting steroids with the half-life and peak concentration time. Occasionally I search for studies on anything useful about anabolic steroids like the attached bookmarks links to research articles from places like NIH. (Not allowed to post links until 25 posts).

Thanks for the concern, but I gotta admit rushed through the registration form (I'm always filling out forms), and was off by 2 years on my age, so you can add 2 yrs. to me.

My stats? They fluctuate a lot. My job (programming) is demanding and sometimes it leads to crap training and recovery.

About 1-2 yrs. ago I got burnt out and started to suck at my job. My doc ran bloodwork that showed I was waay below the minimum for T3 and Testosterone , so I'm on hormone replacement therapy for these at a relatively young age. In college I did 1 cycle of Dianabol , but PCT went fine. I would train my ass off and had abs with close to 17" arms.

Now, my job has be putting out fires or working "crunch time", and I'm about 5'9", with weight fluctuating between 130-160 lbs. (60 - 72.5 kg). I'd a post a current pic of me but I'd probably get laughed out of here.

Is this T.M.I. yet?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey songdog, I wrote a 3 or so paragraphs in a reply to your questions and posted it to answer those questions. I added an attachment of research links (to bypass restriction on hyperlink rights). Post still hasn't shown up yet though...idk what's up. Maybe the moderators keeping it from being posted.

I wanted to post a replay to the community + you, about your remark "you have done no research" (still added a like to your post, for trying to give helpful advice).
    If you scan down the new posts on this thread you might have a second opinion. Yes, I could always do more research, but I've started.

My job even cuts into my home life, but I find time to read every steroid profile, I read articles about steroids from PubMed, SpringerLink and the like, too.
    Last edited by anabolicsqa; 04-28-2015 at 12:18 AM. Reason: clarify and include updates for songdog

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Forget any advice I may have given(that was my fault for not looking) and Song just may have saved you from doing something very dangerous and potentially life altering - in a bad way! Too young period!

Or you can stop now...
    Advice still appreciated. There was a mistake on my age. It's 23 and I'm been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for over a year. By the time I wrote the post I had been injecting Testosterone Propionate 2x100 mg/ml for 2 days (not in addition to my TRT of Testosterone Enanthat 200 mg/ml). I don't have any Deca -Durabolin or Trenbolone , really, those were just examples of differen't oil-based injectibles I included in the question, to make it clearer what the question's asking, and why someone would load them into 1 shot. Just noticed this rep button. Here ya go!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    But your post count is awesome!
    ...??

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicsqa View Post
    Advice still appreciated. There was a mistake on my age. It's 23 and I'm been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for over a year. By the time I wrote the post I had been injecting Testosterone Propionate 2x100 mg/ml for 2 days (not in addition to my TRT of Testosterone Enanthat 200 mg/ml). I don't have any Deca-Durabolin or Trenbolone, really, those were just examples of differen't oil-based injectibles I included in the question, to make it clearer what the question's asking, and why someone would load them into 1 shot. Just noticed this rep button. Here ya go!
    Well that would make a big difference... Hope everything continues to work out w/your TRT... Check out the HRT forum...
    anabolicsqa likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicsqa View Post
    It's 23 and I'm been on Testosterone Replacement Therapy for over a year.
    Primary or secundary?

Why are you on TRT so young?
    anabolicsqa likes this.

Mr. BB, copy-pasting my reply to your similar question on my other post about TRT, seems kinda spammy, so if I had the rights to link you to my answer, I would do it. (imho the rules about rights should allow exceptions or alternate ways to reach the privileges at 25 posts, so legit users can reply more efficiently in posts. They've got captcha and moderators).

Kutt is offline New Member
    Hello, I am doing a cycle with: test e, tten e, mast p, primabolin, and HGH. The number of pops add up quickly. Not complaining, it is what I chose. Some pain is good anyway. Rotate on different sites, of course, but still end up hitting an area that is still sore.
    Have been reading on this site for years as a guest. Have read some excellent advise, and at times some were just plain brilliant.
    Obviously this situation is faced by others. Have researched exhaustively, but would greatly appreciate feedback from users in similar circumstances. My ultimate goal is to reduce the number of pops to the lowest minimum.
    Thank you, in advance, for your time and knowledge.

Thread Information