C3RB3RUS is offline Banned

Variations in Aromasin (AI) and Prami (DA) dosing -THROW IN AAS TYPES TO BOOT!

-just wondering what my numbers will look like while considering AAS protocols. i just need examples. you can use my template for what you think. i know none of this stuff is set at one protocol. the basics are what i'm after. here's what i understand as far as dosing and frequency goes, based off memory. it's been a very long time. I apologize for my possibly very bad example. as stated, i'm just looking for variations in the protocol, so i just want to know what you do. I don't know much about tailoring to the AAS, but obviously only bloods will really tell.

obviously this is all while on cycle and that's also why this post isn't in the PCT section. plus one would be retarded to use this stuff during PCT. should i drop the DA during PCT? I want to say yes.

Tren (19 nor) what are the variations of dose per week - low to high in tandem a T based AAS

Aromasin 24MG EoD / 12MG ED / 24MG ED
    Prami .5mg - 1mg ED. some guys can handle 5mg ED
    HCG 250 IU twice a week / can be mixed with b12
    -------------------
    DECA (19 nor) what are the variations of dose per week - low to high in tandem a T based AAS

Aromasin ... same as above?
    Prami ... same as above?
    -------------------
    sus 250 (T - BASED) I know 500mg/week is the max effective dose generally speaking? what are the variations of dose per week - low to high in tandem with a 19 nor?

Aromasin... upscaled?
    Prami - not needed?

i've read The Science of Stacking Steroids
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 04-25-2015 at 05:23 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes drop prami b4 pct starts, but if you keep your E2 in check prolactin won't be much of an issue... It's always best to have it on hand or if you know your prone to progestenic sides, then take it from start(but titrate up yo .5mgs ed then pull your mids to see what adjustments need to be made!

If I'm reading this right... When I run test/nandrolone it's prop/NPP and my test is about 150+ higher than my NPP... I haven't run Tren effectively yet(aborted at 4 wks dye to blend - jot able to titrate my Tren a the way I wanted)... But many run test low and nandrolone/Tren high and some do the opposite and some keep it about the same...

Pigsty works for some May not work for you... But from the posts I've read it seems like low dose test w/higher Tren yields less sides(again it'll be different fir everyone)...

cool thank you. And i am sensitive to the progesterone effects of 19nors. I have to save up to have mids done and the drive shouldn't be much of a hassle. -1hr 1/2. -damn state i live in. That's the nearest i can get MDLABS to run my stuff. of course i could always gamble with Military doctors... that shit is free, but who knows. I could always just 'lie like a rug.' my last doc was gay i think, so he was cool with talking to me about things and didn't mind helping because i think he liked it. tick for tack i say, but that's politics

yea, i usually 'titrate' my prami. that's stuff makes me want to yack if i dont pyramid it

yea, i like your Prop/NPP example. I think i'll run my test higher than the Deca. so what are you thinking a protocol would look like for you if the test base being higher than the 19 nor? what would you do if you were using DECA and SUS 250?

so if my test is 'at least' 150 higher than my DECA would i have an effective stack dosing at a total of 200mg DECA / 300mg SUS every week? I forgot if i ever read anything on the minimum effective amounts of the 2. i know i could up the dose. would you?

what if i flipped the mother F*#ker mid cycle; made the Deca dose higher and the SUS lower? do you think the transition would suck? intuitively i would think that wreaking havoc on my profiles would be a very bad and stupid thing. That seems obvious. now i'm just being morbid.

also, i assume the aromatization of HCG and the test would generally call for more than 24mg of aromasin , or is that incorrect. i know everyone is different.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 04-25-2015 at 06:46 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can run a cycle in a 1:1, 1:2, 2:1 ratio. There is no wrong but there are obviously some ground rules. The data you are looking for really isn't out there and the hypothetical of some of it really isn't relavent. I personally like using tes/tren and different ratios yield a different look. Each cycle I vary it just a little to find MY sweet spot. So the point is, after multiple tes/tren cycles I know what really works. Btw, I think tes/ deca at 500/400 for hypertrophy is the way to go. Less deca and you get joint relief, less tes and ehhhhhh....not as productive as it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    You can run a cycle in a 1:1, 1:2, 2:1 ratio. There is no wrong but there are obviously some ground rules. The data you are looking for really isn't out there and the hypothetical of some of it really isn't relavent. I personally like using tes/tren and different ratios yield a different look. Each cycle I vary it just a little to find MY sweet spot. So the point is, after multiple tes/tren cycles I know what really works. Btw, I think tes/ deca at 500/400 for hypertrophy is the way to go. Less deca and you get joint relief, less tes and ehhhhhh....not as productive as it could be.
    you're a GOD. thank you for that information. i'll run with it. that's all i need.

my wife helped me with the ratio equivalencies. i'll be running a 5/4, or 1.25, or 1 1/4. I understand what you mean regarding my initial numbers; the joint relief and the effectiveness of test. that makes a lot of sense. now i remember. what was i thinking. ground rules.

why are ratios important to communicate this information? aside from my use of them, or was that why? Ok, I see what you mean about using hypothetical. i was aware of this, but didn't realize i was doing it.
    Last edited by C3RB3RUS; 04-25-2015 at 07:12 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    ^^^ this is how I like to run my Nandrolone (whether it's Deca , or NPP) I like say 600/4-500(test/Deca-NPP) great for hypertrophy as Buster stated...

Now Tren i can't say myself yet, but I'm sure I'll start my test a lil lower just to read the sides and hiw I'm able to control them(that's the point of a successful cycle - minimizing sides while creating a very anabolic backround to grow new muscle tissue!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^^ this is how I like to run my Nandrolone (whether it's Deca , or NPP) I like say 600/4-500(test/Deca-NPP) great for hypertrophy as Buster stated...

Now Tren i can't say myself yet, but I'm sure I'll start my test a lil lower just to read the sides and hiw I'm able to control them(that's the point of a successful cycle - minimizing sides while creating a very anabolic backround to grow new muscle tissue!

There's another sweet spot! siiick. I f&*king hate sides. i want to be walking though the clouds loving life.

"minimizing sides while creating a very anabolic backround to grow new muscle tissue!"
    The meaning of that sentence goes far beyond the words used to make it. 'that' i understand as well as my true intent, which has been revealed to me. tiiight

Thread Information