Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Low doses of winny and var

T3ckton1k is offline Junior Member

Low doses of winny and var

I was surfing the internet when I just found a post where someone shared his cycle. He did a 4 week cycle of winny (alone) but in a low dose. 50mg preworkout and in the 5th week 20mg anavar . No test or anything else, just one week of nolva and clomid afterwards. He says he is 18 and transformed his body. He mentions a 4kgs increase in weight but also a 7% drop in bf and his lifts going up and staying up after PCT. Side effects: no libido or erections till the 3rd day of PCT when he said : "i woke up to see Everest".

What do you think? It sounds to good to be true. If it was true I would have already bought some winny...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think he is an idiot and a danger to others posting sh1t like that.
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k View Post
    I was surfing the internet when I just found a post where someone shared his cycle. He did a 4 week cycle of winny (alone) but in a low dose. 50mg preworkout and in the 5th week 20mg anavar . No test or anything else, just one week of nolva and clomid afterwards. He says he is 18 and transformed his body. He mentions a 4kgs increase in weight but also a 7% drop in bf and his lifts going up and staying up after PCT. Side effects: no libido or erections till the 3rd day of PCT when he said : "i woke up to see Everest".

What do you think? It sounds to good to be true. If it was true I would have already bought some winny...
    I think it's bullshit, myself! Oral only cycles are a waste of time... You can also look up Steroidman... Something or other and he's ran var only and it suppressed his batty T levels by 90% and only gained 2cm on arms in a couple cycles - so in other words it's very dumb on anyone's part to not run at least a TRT dose of test...

You will keep getting the same advice regardless of past experiences!

Quote Originally Posted by T3ckton1k
    I was surfing the internet when I just found a post where someone shared his cycle. He did a 4 week cycle of winny (alone) but in a low dose. 50mg preworkout and in the 5th week 20mg anavar. No test or anything else, just one week of nolva and clomid afterwards. He says he is 18 and transformed his body. He mentions a 4kgs increase in weight but also a 7% drop in bf and his lifts going up and staying up after PCT. Side effects: no libido or erections till the 3rd day of PCT when he said : "i woke up to see Everest". What do you think? It sounds to good to be true. If it was true I would have already bought some winny...
    People can write whatever they want on the Internet.
    Don't believe all that you come across.

Thread Information