BullFX is offline Junior Member

update on my cuttin cycle for those who care

havin a lota fun with my cuttin cycle ... so far
    first few weeks, i was getin shity headaches , and was in shity mood all day, now in the 4th week on low cal diet , i feel much better , eveyr thing becomes easier, cardio, diet, every thing works perfect... never had such a great cuttin cycle ever... prop/fina are bein very nice to me so far, im in mid of 4th week... and i already see alota change when i look in the mirror and im 10lbs around -3%bf down on scale... strength is up there too but i wouldnt say im supper stronge.. im also taking 5-htp at night time may be that helps to keep me in good mood??

starting to feel tight.. and the pumps,,,, one thing i noticed when i do cardio in AM before breakfast ( 9incline , 3.5mph) i get very nice calf pumps, not painfull but it feels full and tight, i like it...

do u think it may help to grow my calfs??? I hope so...

i went to doctor and got sleeping med. also and now i sleep like a baby at night time... still long way to go, 15lbs of fat...

::BULLFX

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It sounds like it is going well. I think you will see some calve growth from the incline treadmill. Congrats and keep us updated.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Um can you post what you were doing(was it just prop/fina or did you include clenbuterol ...winistrol..).
    Thanks.

Originally posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Um can you post what you were doing(was it just prop/fina or did you include clenbuterol ...winistrol..).
    Thanks.
    clen , t3, prop/fina so far, then ill start winny, also and i might try these rippin gels to see if they work ??

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    what doeses of each are u taking ?

Originally posted by gundam675
    what doeses of each are u taking ?
    about 75-100mg prop and fina ed... i started out with 100mg now im doin 75mg only , kinda front loaded the first 3 weeks like that , 50mg winny, 50mcg t3, 50mcg clen

Thread Information