Red5 is offline Associate Member

Another stupid clomid question

My cycle looked like this,
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg
    wks 1-10 Test Enan 500mg
    Took my final shot last mon 06/16 and planned to start clomid two weeks later on mon 06/30.However my wife has just booked a hotel on the gulf coast for the fourth of July weekend which is right after I plan to start clomid.If I start clomid as planned would it hurt recovery if I was to drink which lets face I'm gonna do? Or should I just have my wild weekend on the beach and start clomid when I get back three weeks after last shot?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't think that drinking would have any effect on the clomid, but you will be at a low point as far as test levels are concerned at that time. Drinking may tend to exagrerate(sp) the change in emotion caused by the fluctuating hormone levels. As long as you are prepared for a little moodiness, possibly a lot of moodiness while drinking, it should not be a problem. As long as you recognize what's going on with your body and don't loose control of your emotions you'll be OK.

-moto

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would start the PCT as scheduled.... The week off from the gym can do you good durring the first week of PCT. Try to keep the drinking in moderation and try to eat pretty good. I know it will be hard but you don't want to lose any gains you made.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    go ahead and enjoy yourself, just drink moderately.

~US~

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    So do you think I should start clomid after two weeks and go party on Fourth of July or wait until after 07/04 and start clomid three weeks after last shot? Would it hurt gains more to drink during the first week of clomid or wait an extra week before starting?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The sooner you can get your natural test production back up, the more of your gains you will be able to keep. I don't beleive the alcohol would rob your gains as much as a week with low test in your system. JMHO

-moto

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Don't hold out to start Clomid, but remember, alcohol can lower test levels (temporarily...its used in cheating to get on HRT by some people) so keep it in moderation since your test levels are already going to be suppressed, you don't want to try getting them back up and then your bringing them back down with the alcohol.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nj nailed it bro, and i couldnt have said it any better.

like posted above, keep in mind that you want your post cycle to be just as effective as your original cycle. this is where gains built are gains kept.......

peace I4L

Thread Information