Thread: Prami or not needed?

nate10 is offline Associate Member

Prami or not needed?

Running a test and deca cycle , 12 weeks deca and 14 of test
    Test e 250x week + 400mg deca week
    Adex .25 ed
    Hcg 2x 250iu Hcg week
    Got clomid and nolva for pct.
    Im not sure because i keep reading mixed posts of yes and no , to run prami or not on cycle? I cant get caber (ar-r ) dsnt have caber only prami.
    Thanks!

2x250 test e week (500mgs week)*

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Priority 1 is managing estrogen, which you will be doing with your adex. Often time by doing so the need for a dopamine agonist like prami is negated. Here is the thing though, you should definitely have it on hand. With me sexual sides are the first indication my prolactin is increasing. Inability to reach orgasm seems to be my first indication. Also, of course, lactation is a dead giveaway.
    What I tend to do is have prami on hand (often by now I know what cycles I will need to run it on so I just do it) and if the sides start to surface I begin taking it. Dose it low for a week to 10 days, like .25mgs, at night, before bed. Then up it to .5mg/day. I then stay at that dose. Some run it as high as 1mg/day but I have found that to be unnecessary.
    So I would have it but only run it if needed. You are always best served running the fewest number of compounds necessary but you always need be prepared. Prami and raloxifene are 2 compounds I always have on hand. Better safe than sorry.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Priority 1 is managing estrogen, which you will be doing with your adex. Often time by doing so the need for a dopamine agonist like prami is negated. Here is the thing though, you should definitely have it on hand. With me sexual sides are the first indication my prolactin is increasing. Inability to reach orgasm seems to be my first indication. Also, of course, lactation is a dead giveaway.
    What I tend to do is have prami on hand (often by now I know what cycles I will need to run it on so I just do it) and if the sides start to surface I begin taking it. Dose it low for a week to 10 days, like .25mgs, at night, before bed. Then up it to .5mg/day. I then stay at that dose. Some run it as high as 1mg/day but I have found that to be unnecessary.
    So I would have it but only run it if needed. You are always best served running the fewest number of compounds necessary but you always need be prepared. Prami and raloxifene are 2 compounds I always have on hand. Better safe than sorry.
    ^^^ this is what I do as well... I had it on hand til I pulled my mids(BW) and my prolactin was a bit elevated... I started running the prami at .25 then up to .5mg/daily... It's worked greatly...

DAs imo, should be on hand at the least, as Jimmy stated the main thing is controlling E2... and w/time it'll get easier to know which compounds will have more of an effect on you, & when you'll need to use one....
    clarky. likes this.

Ok sounds good thanks guys ,i will enjoy the ar-r 35% discount and buy prami also !

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Perfect information jimmy easy for someone new to understand. Op are you getting bloods done mid way just asking it's up to you but is will help you out a great deal as for dosing DA and AI right but defo keep it at hand as said.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^^ this is what I do as well... I had it on hand til I pulled my mids(BW) and my prolactin was a bit elevated... I started running the prami at .25 then up to .5mg/daily... It's worked greatly...

DAs imo, should be on hand at the least, as Jimmy stated the main thing is controlling E2... and w/time it'll get easier to know which compounds will have more of an effect on you, & when you'll need to use one....
    Nachy boy i seen the thread and lmao i knew you would be in here i knew it lol.
    NACH3 likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Solid explanation jimmy.......in layman!

And NACH says it's solid!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Solid explanation jimmy.......in layman!

And NACH says it's solid!
    Well advised Jimmy!

Lol.... Sounds like we're all in agreement here

Yes thanks alot jimmy that was some very good info, and nach also thanks.
    Clarky yes im doing BW before ,mid and after. Insurance covers it all just gotta say something like i feel like my T is low lol.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by nate10 View Post
    Yes thanks alot jimmy that was some very good info, and nach also thanks.
    Clarky yes im doing BW before ,mid and after. Insurance covers it all just gotta say something like i feel like my T is low lol.
    Great nate. That way you will see if your AI is dosed righ at .25 for your (test) and you will see if you need to add the prami.

testytesty is offline New Member
    Man you guys are great I been spending hours reading your stuff

Thread Information