gwendels is offline Junior Member

toss in winstrol?

My cycle looks like this
    Deca 300wk 1-10
    test enanthate wk 4-14
    I now have access to winstrol . Is another steroid going to change my results?
    I also aquired nolvadex 20mg tabs for post cycle. When/how much nolvadex is reasonable?

nj juice is offline Member
    I would say sure toss it in. Winstrol will help preserve your gains.
    I wonder why you started your test at week 4 though, if you wanted your test to outrun your deca , couldnt you have just run the deca weeks 1-10 and the test weeks 1-12? You say you acquired nolvadex for post-cycle, are you also running it during your cycle as well? How much mg per week of test? And your also going to need clomids for post cycle as well.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you can run nolva in place of clomid if you choose, so he doesn't need clomid.

i will be doing that during my upcoming post-cycle instead of clomid to prevent the emotional train from going off the tracks.

depending on how hard you think you are shut down you can tweak the dosages to be something like this:

day 1 - 80mg
    day 2-10 - 40mg
    day 11-21 - 20mg

that should be adequate recovery.

gwendels is offline Junior Member
    Im running 400 wk of test. I wanted to do the deca only just to wet my lips a bit for AS . I have the nolvadex for post cycle. I can get clomid if nessessary. Relized halfway into it its a lot smarter to run test. Guess I can throw the winstrol in from here to the end...

Thread Information