Thread: my cycle

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

my cycle

hey just wanted to let you guys know what my cycle looks like and see if anyone had any comments. its not complete yet i only have enough for the first 8 weeks then im going to switch to something different for the last eight. i just started about a week ago and already feel better pumps and strength. im not that experienced with proper cycleing though, so any help with what i should do the last 8 weeks would be great.
    1-8 deca 300mgs a week
    1-8 anadrol -50 150mg a day
    1-8 sustanone250 750mgs a week
    1-8 fina 75mgs every other day
    1-8 test cyp 500mgs a week
    1-8 t-3 100mcg a day
    im 5'11" and weigh about 210 with very low natural body fat. i wanted to start this about a month ago but got delayed.
    Last edited by PT; 06-22-2003 at 09:26 AM.

PT
    i forgot im also doing 300mgs of norma hella decas a week

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How many cycles have you done? What is your age? That is a pretty big cycle for the first eight weeks.

PT
    im 25 years old. i done a couple of test cycles before but nothing close to this. i know its alot but i leave for aruba at the end of october and really want to look good. the truth is i dont no to much and i just figured putting a little of alot of different roids together would show great results.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You should have asked these questions before you even started this cycle. You are at 1250mg/week of test alone! Why? I think your doseages are out of whack. That much test with only 300mg deca and 75mg fina eod? That's pretty low considering your test dose. What are your goals with this cycle? I really don't know where else you could go with this cycle. I hope you have a good stock of anti-e's and use them.

-moto

PT
    my only goal is to put on mass and i do have nolvadex , armidex and clomid. also if you think i can put on enough mass in 8 weeks then i might go with winstrol , eq, primo, and test prop. for the final weeks.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    i'm with moto and rickson on this.......

the 1st 8 weeks of your cycle could be made into the whole 16 if you had planned it right. with less possible sides, and just as good of results.

a lot of aas with low doses isnt a smart way to go about this. since youve only done test cycles before, theres no reason to jack all kinds of shit into your body right away, aruba or not.

1-8 test cyp 400mg/week split into 2 shots
    1-5 anadrol 50mg ed pyramiding to 100, and back down to 50
    6-11 fina 75-100mg eod
    this is enough of a bulker right here...

9-16 sustanon 250 eod
    9-16 deca 400mg/week split into 2 injections per week
    12-19 anavar 40-50mg ed

notice the cycles overlap a little, with the deca/anadrol/fina all broken up into their own blocks. this way, there shouldnt be a prolactin/progesterone issue.

clomid 300mg day1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

play this game smarter bro, and you'll play it longer as well.......

peace I4L

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I agree that is a bunch of AS a week. I would DEFINITLY not run the ANADROL more than 5 weeks. I personally dont ever mess with anadrol that shit is really hard on you. It seems like you have enough others. I would take the anadrol out and replace with d-bol if you want a oral. I would also work your way into taking that much test especially if you plan on takin 1125 mgs a week or whatever you are taking.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by iron4life79
    play this game smarter bro, and you'll play it longer as well.......

Could not agree more.

D

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    agreed !

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    wow! well over a gram of test each week. let us know how the sides are during and post cycle. i know some people use large amounts like this, but i think there is only so much that your body can use, and the rest just compunds the sides.

PT
    like i said before, i don't know the most about cycleing but i have friends who shoot 2000mgs a week and thats why im trying to go higher then usual. given, they are larger and more experienced then me, but i was under the impression that was just the quickest and easiest way to put on gains.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    This is definitely one situation where more is not better. I'd definitely rethink what you are doing, bro. I like iron4life's advice on your cycle. You could go with something along those lines and use this first week or so as a frontload period. You are setting yourself up for the possibility of some side-effects that could be otherwise avoided with more careful planning.

-moto

PT
    thanks for the advice i will use the first week as a front load and use the cycle that ironforlife wrote out for me. im glad i asked you guys, i thank you and you all that helped me make me proud to be a member of ar. thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i gotta give you props bro,

you were upfront about your knowledge (or lack thereof) of aas, and you came looking for solid advice on how to better your cycle. i'm sure all who posted here will agree that your one of the bros around here that we didnt mind helping out at all.

have a great cycle, and keep us posted...

peace I4L

Thread Information