Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By jdc91gt
  • 1 Post By spywizard

Thread: Peptides for Injuries

Jonlb21 is offline New Member

Peptides for Injuries

Hey Guys,

I could you use some help. I had shoulder surgery about 6 months ago on my shoulder. I used/still using 2.5ius 5 days on of genotropin (pharma grade HGH) I've had 2 previous surgeries and I can say it helped a lot with recovery. Its not 100% healed but I think its as good as its going to get.

Anyway, I lift really heavy 4-6 reps each exercise and I'm sure you can imagine that heavy lifting can leave a lot of wear and tear on the body. I have severe tendencious in several areas and the Dr's cortisone shots haven't gotten me anywhere. So I did some research and saw a lot about TB500 and BPC 157 for injuries. So I bought a month and a halfs supply.

I injected the t500 (5mg) into 2 doses during the week for the 7 weeks. Basically the loading dose the whole time and the BPC 157 at 10units every day directly into the injured spot. I have to say I didn't see any results. If I did it was very little.

So I tired alflutop after and actually felt a lot better. Its been a few months sine I've been off it and my injuries have come back/ started to hurt again.

So this is where you guys come in. Ive seen so many articles and people of forums with huge success on t500. So I'm wondering if maybe I just got bunk stuff? I mean i did research and the source was highly rated on a popular steroid review site. But if everyone's advice is to maybe try Tb500 again I got use the very top rated peptide source on the review site but its a lot more expensive. What do you guys think ?

Should I try tb500 and bpc 157 again or add some new peptides to stack with them? Keep in mind I'm already on HGH. I just want to get some relief and get back to lifting

Thanks guys

Roman's TB-500 log...........

This is Roman's TB500 log. Has great info on TB500. I've been on HGH 5iu/ed for going on 7 years and the healing benefits of HGH are awesome.
    RigPig and jdc91gt like this.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Possibly consider 5-6 more 5mg vials of TB-500 from a qualified supplier, this time dosing the entire 5mg per injection (every 7-10 days). I am a believer in the thymosin beta 4 product (never being sure of or have tried BPC 157) - best wishes your way!

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    FYI, on October 9, 2014 I had shoulder surgery for torn labrum and not full thickness tear of cuff. Dr. also did a bicep tendonesis (meaning detach, move and re-attach my bicep). Based upon TimesRoman's advice and others on this board, I used TB500, starting with 5mg first two weeks and then 2.5mg for the next 8 weeks. I recovered beautifully and ahead of schedule according to my physical therapist. I was discharged on January 26, 2014, well a month ahead of schedule. Now, I did work my butt off in rehab, and I was told no overhead pressing and no motions (like bench) with my elbows going below my ribcage for 8 more weeks. But, I had full range of motion and very little pain left. Fairly dramatic recovery considering I'm now 54 years old. LOL. How much did the TB500 help? I cannot really say because I have no baseline to compare it against. I certainly don't want to try another surgery as an experiment. Just kidding. Best of luck to you!
    956Vette likes this.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I'm with you in regards to 4-6 range...

anavar .. 50mg 6-8 weeks..

I'm old though... and 1-3 cycles time on time off.. have not taken in 2 yrs and am free of pain and i'd go so far as saying i'm healed of any knee or shoulder issues..

lower back pain while on cycle is only complaint and that goes away after the cycle.. it's back pumps..

take with or without test, different results, but in the end, my tendons and ligaments are good to go.

Sorry i know that's not a peptide, but my own experience.
    956Vette likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ill say this, I havent seen anyone that has gotten legit tb500 say that it didnt do anything for them. Some time ago someone here got some tb500 from a supplier and it wasnt doing anything for him and didnt exactly look "right" to him. He stopped using what he got from them and picked up some from arr. He posted pics comparing the 2 and there was a definite difference even in appearance and he had a whole different experience with the arr tb500. I dont wanna say oh it will definitely be worth every penny cause how can I say it will 100% work for you? No one can say that. I will say its prob worth picking up some from arr and trying it. I mean with the HGH I think you have an amazing healing stack there. At least you would know the arr stuff is legitimate.
    I have read a good bit on BPC but I have to say there was very limited human data on it study wise or even anecdotal. Most of the people I did see touting it had some form of an agenda it seemed to me.
    Sadly even a vet here was pushing a sub par peptide company via pm I suspect for his own personal gain so even here its hard at times to separate whats legit and whats bullshit. When it comes to peptides nothing is more important than getting quality, legitimate product. I mean you are injecting it so that is paramount to me.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Ill say this, I havent seen anyone that has gotten legit tb500 say that it didnt do anything for them. Some time ago someone here got some tb500 from a supplier and it wasnt doing anything for him and didnt exactly look "right" to him. He posted pics comparing the 2 and there was a definite difference even in appearance and he had a whole different experience with the arr tb500.
    I can understand when folks say they do not see value from tb-500 experience as it is a subtle product without side effects that takes a user in tune w/ their body.... Further, I speculate that there are sub-par peptide synthesis of tb4 which is fraudulently sold on the mkt that lack the repeating sequence of 40+ amino acids. Peptide appearance however is not a known indication of quality...how exactly someone can eyeball a peptide hormone and conclude the look not to be right is beyond me...?

Thread Information