Thread: First Cycle

armartinez65 is offline New Member

Angry First Cycle

Alright so after months of research I decided that AAS was the route I had planned to take. Now, being the impatient person I am, I ordered gear from a source that was very promotional (I realize this isn't smart because most of these sources are fake or dirty) and I have been pinning for two weeks with AGONIZING pain in my glute and quads. They swell and the pain becomes to unbearable it hurts to walk at times. Could this be my muscles reacting to this foreign stimulus or could the gear be dirty? Any advice would really be appreciated, also is it okay to stop at week 2 and wait until I gain a reputable source or should I just run through the rest of the cycle and see if things improve?

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you research the brand of gear and see the reviews? Tons of UGL names have bad reps for dirty, fake gear. You rushed into this and now your playing with your health. If you cannot practice self control then you shouldn't be cycling.
    Post up your stats and cycle, include your AI & PCT plans too. If you have swollen red & warm to the touch areas of injection. Post up pics of that too.
    Last edited by RigPig; 05-03-2015 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Did you research the brand of gear and see the reviews? Tons of UGL names have bad reps for dirty, fake gear. You rushed into this and now your playing with your health. If you cannot practice self control then you shouldn't be cycling.
    Post up your stats and cycle, include your AI & PCT plans too. If you have swollen red & warm to the touch areas of injection. Post up pics of that too.
    I did do some research on the brand, but there wasn't much to go off of, all the reviews I found went either one way or another. Also a lot of forums don't talk about sources. Definitely realize the self control is an issue.
    21yo
    5'7"
    168lbs
    12% body fat

Cycle:
    Test Prop: 100mg eod
    Tren Ace: 50mg eod
    Mast Prop: 75mg eod
    AI: Aromasin : .5mg ed
    Last two weeks of cycle were to include HCG at 500iu ed

PCT:
    Clomid: 3 weeks
    Nolva: 3 weeks

Also it is just slight swelling and no redness just a lot of pain. Nothing I can capture in a picture though

Quote Originally Posted by armartinez65
    Also it is just slight swelling and no redness just a lot of pain. Nothing I can capture in a picture though
    Have you ever used prop before?
    Test P causes pain for some, myself included.

No, and I know the shorter the ester, the more the pain, but this is to the point where I can't even bend my leg to get out of bed due to the pain.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the issue with doing so many compounds on your first run is you have no idea what is causing your issue. At 21 you really shouldn't be messing with your HPTA system, if you are really concerned about your well being, just stop everything and start your PCT w/ Nolva & Clomid in 3 days. You should keep reading on this forum, and wait till your 25 to cycle. And never start your first cycle with anything more than test, then you can add a compound every cycle after that and know how your body reacts to each addition.
    But for now, jump off. Start PCT in 3 days and educate yourself a bit more before taking the jump again.

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    Just my two cents. But my first cycle was just Test E at 500 mg per week. Always start slow and work your way up to see how your body reacts going forward.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed, this is a mess as a first cycle.

First cycle recomendation is test only, AI and HCG during, not at the end.

Tren is not something to deal on a 1st cycle when you dont even know how your body reacts to test.
    Adding that to your under developed HPTA cause you are too young.
    Do you know that at 21 you are at your lifes peak of testosterone ? And that your natural testosterone has very high chances of not returning that high?
    Are you ready for test injections every week to rest of your life?

Didnt your research tell you that test prop has the worst pip, sometimes unbeareable on virgin muscles?

Thread Information