Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bulldoghorn
  • 1 Post By bignath4607

Thread: deca and anadrol cycle advice

gymjunkie30 is offline Junior Member

deca and anadrol cycle advice

I've ran both compounds before but this will be my 1st time combining the two. Any advice is appreciated.

Deca @ 600 wk. 1-12
    Test e @ 500 wk. 1-12
    Anadrol @ 50 ed. 1-4
    Arimidex @.5 eod

The best I ever looked was on anadrol and test only 3 years back and the biggest I ever looked was on deca last year so I wanted to see how combining the two would work for me. I realize I may be a bloated marshmallow if diet is not on point.

Bump

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymjunkie30 View Post
    I've ran both compounds before but this will be my 1st time combining the two. Any advice is appreciated.

Deca @ 600 wk. 1-12
    Test e @ 500 wk. 1-12
    Anadrol @ 50 ed. 1-4
    Arimidex @.5 eod

The best I ever looked was on anadrol and test only 3 years back and the biggest I ever looked was on deca last year so I wanted to see how combining the two would work for me. I realize I may be a bloated marshmallow if diet is not on point.
    Before I make a comment, is that you in the pic?
    songdog likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This Doesn't sound well thought out... Where's your HCG and DA??

How many cycles have you done? What's your age, weight and height??

I'm 32, 185 lb 5 10, that's me in my avatar.
    I've never been one to use hcg , been fine without it so far. I've run maybe 2 or 3 cycles a year for the last 3-4 years.

Most of my cycles are to cut and stay lean.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	.facebook_641407054-20121002-010529-2.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	156777
    I was fat since always, here's a pic of me 4 years ago before I started working out. That's why I'm not huge after a few cycles, they were all mainly cutting cycles.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Have you ever done BW to see if you've fully recovered(I mean if your doing time on+ pct= time off yiu should be ok but BW is very important as it tells you what's going on internally not just how you feel/or Gyno or ....

Why wouldn't you use HCG on cycle(it aids in a faster recovery b/c your testes are functional, mimicks LH production, prevents testicular atrophy, and stimulates your Leydig cells) woukdnt you want to prevent all this?!

And a DA(Dopamine Agonist) is Prami or caber and is used to prevent prolactin from rising since your using a 19nor(Nandrolone a progestin)?!

I've never needed caber but have access to it.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymjunkie30
    I'm 32, 185 lb 5 10, that's me in my avatar. I've never been one to use hcg, been fine without it so far. I've run maybe 2 or 3 cycles a year for the last 3-4 years.
    U know what im not trying to buck the trend but i not really used hcg and havent seen the need to i mean if it it reqs it then sure but i done well so far maybe im lucky or my gear is underdosed but i tell you what run deca and adrol u should be a beast if u work hard enough as i added adrol to my cut cycle and barely lost any size at all :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've never needed caber but have access to it.
    Ok good that means your E2 should've been in range(in a good spot) I just make make sure I have it in hand... Then when I pull my mid cycle BW I know if any adjustments need making...

Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607
    U know what im not trying to buck the trend but i not really used hcg and havent seen the need to i mean if it it reqs it then sure but i done well so far maybe im lucky or my gear is underdosed but i tell you what run deca and adrol u should be a beast if u work hard enough as i added adrol to my cut cycle and barely lost any size at all :-) Sent from my iPhone using Forum
    Nach u know ur stuff whats ur op on what im saying ? Not asking for an argument as each to their own and something dont work for everyone just asking your experience bro

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607 View Post
    Nach u know ur stuff whats ur op on what im saying ? Not asking for an argument as each to their own and something dont work for everyone just asking your experience bro

Tbh, I know people who don't use it(my buddies) but they also don't even know what an AI was lol!

I'm all about preventative measures! I mean science has advanced and it does aid in a faster recovery and if your not on TRT thats number 1 priority in my book along w/controling E2! I mean it does many things most importantly it keeps your boys functioning and yiur HPTA is faster at recoveribg than the testes so I would use it.... Not saying some people on TRT dont(but it MIMICKS LH production as that you know bottoms out w/FSH(so in a perfect world recivery wise it would be ideal to run both HCG and HMG(which mimicks FSH) just my .02 nath...

Plus I know I need it b.c I'm in a different position(if Ya catch my drift)

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    2-3 cycles a year for the last 3-4 years?? I understand cutting, but your avatar says your just relying on AAS to offset your shitty diet. Do you recover between all your cycles?? Not trying to be a dick, but I remember you posting before about running Tren . Have you made no progress?? What are your goals? Looks like you just want to stay lean. Why would you run those compounds then? After 12 cycles and that's all you have to show?? Something your doing is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Tbh, I know people who don't use it(my buddies) but they also don't even know what an AI was lol! I'm all about preventative measures! I mean science has advanced and it does aid in a faster recovery and if your not on TRT thats number 1 priority in my book along w/controling E2! I mean it does many things most importantly it keeps your boys functioning and yiur HPTA is faster at recoveribg than the testes so I would use it.... Not saying some people on TRT dont(but it MIMICKS LH production as that you know bottoms out w/FSH(so in a perfect world recivery wise it would be ideal to run both HCG and HMG(which mimicks FSH) just my .02 nath... Plus I know I need it b.c I'm in a different position(if Ya catch my drift)
    I totally get what ur saying and hope other ppl do as well il guess its coz im fairly new or recentto cycles that i not quite needed it yet however for the donuts reading this im 33 andmy advice is fromthecurrent 14/15 champ so its not bs i have not needed it yet so make sure ur clued up on what u think u need first :-)

Quote Originally Posted by gold43
    2-3 cycles a year for the last 3-4 years?? I understand cutting, but your avatar says your just relying on AAS to offset your shitty diet. Do you recover between all your cycles?? Not trying to be a dick, but I remember you posting before about running Tren. Have you made no progress?? What are your goals? Looks like you just want to stay lean. Why would you run those compounds then? After 12 cycles and that's all you have to show?? Something your doing is wrong.
    If that is towards me buddy yeah in my early yearsi was misinformed and only over the last 6 month have i accrued the knowledege from personal and mates wins that i have changed my game plan as stated eRlier im no expert but i am following the footsteps of agreat bb and current yorkshire no1 so that speaks volumes and partof my recent downfall has been my change in lifestyle however all bs aside pal im still 116kg and as measued earlier 11% bf after one cycle of bulking :-)

NACH3 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran HCG but had a bad case of gyno and I dropped it to help get my e2 under control, I never went back to it and now I'm on trt and don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey
    I ran HCG but had a bad case of gyno and I dropped it to help get my e2 under control, I never went back to it and now I'm on trt and don't need it.
    This is my point each to theirown

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Yeah I was aware that some people on TRT don't need it... Especially if fertility isn't an issue... But if your primary i would think one would need it?! Is this correct or is it still individually based?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You did a good job losing weight bro.Now its time too build a solid base.Get that diet in check and use less aas.

Quote Originally Posted by bignath4607 View Post
    If that is towards me buddy yeah in my early yearsi was misinformed and only over the last 6 month have i accrued the knowledege from personal and mates wins that i have changed my game plan as stated eRlier im no expert but i am following the footsteps of agreat bb and current yorkshire no1 so that speaks volumes and partof my recent downfall has been my change in lifestyle however all bs aside pal im still 116kg and as measued earlier 11% bf after one cycle of bulking :-)

LMAO ur not the OP. So no that wasn't for you.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Have you ever done BW to see if you've fully recovered(I mean if your doing time on+ pct= time off yiu should be ok but BW is very important as it tells you what's going on internally not just how you feel/or Gyno or ....

Why wouldn't you use HCG on cycle(it aids in a faster recovery b/c your testes are functional, mimicks LH production, prevents testicular atrophy, and stimulates your Leydig cells) woukdnt you want to prevent all this?!

And a DA(Dopamine Agonist) is Prami or caber and is used to prevent prolactin from rising since your using a 19nor(Nandrolone a progestin)?!
    I highly rec having som prami or caber on hand for sure!

Gold 43, I know my diet is 99% better than most and better than ya think, my problem is I'm highly endomorphic, I put on fat just looking at donuts, I eat clean and have 1 cheat meal a week. When I bulked I did get too fat just by eating clean and upping my cals to high I guess. I actually dropped to 145 lbs and was at a higher body fat than I am now so I've still put on quite amount of size I'm just not a naturally large guy.

The tren cycle went really well kept most gains kept it lite though due to an unbelievable amount of tren cough the last 4 weeks.

Meant to say I was at 145 after I lost all my fat a few years back before I started putting on size

But I do agree I want gainzzzzzzz.

That's why this is going to be my 1st true bulk in quite some time. I feel like I'm lean enough to not worry about getting too fat

Gold 43, I know my diet is 99% better than most and better than ya think, my problem is I'm highly endomorphic, I put on fat just looking at donuts, I eat clean and have 1 cheat meal a week. When I bulked I did get too fat just by eating clean and upping my cals to high I guess. I actually dropped to 145 lbs and was at a higher body fat than I am now so I've still put on quite amount of size I'm just not a naturally large guy.

The tren cycle went really well kept most gains kept it lite though due to an unbelievable amount of tren cough the last 4 weeks.
    I won't argue with that. You know your body better than anybody! Good job on the previous weight loss. And good job getting some back up. So what is your goal? After so many cycles, with your situation, why do you feel you need to keep using AAS?
    You should be packing on slabs of lean muscle if your diet is so on point. If you manipulated your macros perfectly, you would be able to cut the fat and keep the muscle. Not dropping down to 145 while dieting. Sounds like you lost a lot muscle?

JohnnyKirk is offline Junior Member
    Most of my cycles are to cut and stay lean.
    Sorry but there's nothing to cut ...

Did u not see my before picture? U must be blind

Nah can't lose what I never had, I had a huge gut and 12 inch arms, the body that can only be given from playing world of war craft nonstop for years.

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Running 500 test 250 deca 100mg androl. I like but, I'm hungry all the time.... looking more fore strength than size. If I had tren I would rather run than deca.......

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Did u not see my before picture? U must be blind
    looked thru the thread and couldn't find your before pic. am i blind as well?

LEO78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligans luck View Post
    Running 500 test 250 deca 100mg androl. I like but, I'm hungry all the time.... looking more fore strength than size. If I had tren I would rather run than deca.......
    i am also starving all the time though it helps me bulking with vermodje's stuff. i often had problems with appetite, could miss my meals easily. but not now

Hmm that's weird, it's on the 1st page.

I got fat last bulk even though I ate clean just too many carbs I guess, I stopped doing cardio as well. This time around I'll keep the cals higher but I want to keep my carbs around 100-150 and keep my regular cardio of 3 - 5x a week

Is it the anadrol that makes you hungry?

Quote Originally Posted by gold43
    LMAO ur not the OP. So no that wasn't for you.
    Sorry my bad :-(

Thread Information