Thread: Advice

barky91 is offline New Member

Advice

Hey

I recently got a trainer and was getting advice on a good strength building bulking stack and he only gave me the first half of a 12 week cycle then he seemed to go MIA on me. He started me on test e 250 , deca , and tbol just wondering what a good second half would be ? Any advice is good advice

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    First half ?? Am not sure what you mean here. Did he only give you enough for 6 wks ??

Tell us more so we can help you
    Bf %
    How long have you been training

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    The best advice anyone can give you is that you should always have everything you need prior to starting your cycle, including AI's, gear and PCT. He should have put you on test only for your first cycle. Good luck!

24 yrs old
    23 percent body fat
    -4 years gym training combined with 2 years competitive strongman
    -This would be my 2nd cycle
    -yea he said first half of my cycle cause he was paid by the month so if he had given me full info he'd loose money I'm guessing if I decided to drop him
    - first cycle was tren ace and prop 1ml each ever 5 days terrible cycle I found out after
    - new trainer started me on test e 2ml deca 1ml and tbol 45mg every 5 days armidex every 2nd day and caper 5 days

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    So you have no PCT and no HCG ? I'm guessing your Test is 250mg/ml? That puts you at 500mg week. What's your Deca at? You have no idea how to cycle or control E2. You are cycling at 23% BF, which says your training and diet needs help. Which means you probably won't see much off of your cycle.

Deca 250 and nothing on pct or hcg was reading and most do hcg 1000iu eod then clomid and novdex and he put me on a 3000 cal diet that was a month ago so bf could b lower now

Quote Originally Posted by barky91 View Post
    Deca 250 and nothing on pct or hcg was reading and most do hcg 1000iu eod then clomid and novdex and he put me on a 3000 cal diet that was a month ago so bf could b lower now
    You should not be cycling until you have properly educated your self about the drugs you put in your body. You have a lot to learn. Read the stickies posted. They will answer all your questions and put you in the right direction.

Dr. Anabolic Review is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    So you have no PCT and no HCG? I'm guessing your Test is 250mg/ml? That puts you at 500mg week. What's your Deca at? You have no idea how to cycle or control E2. You are cycling at 23% BF, which says your training and diet needs help. Which means you probably won't see much off of your cycle.
    23% BF is high....FOR A BODYBUILDER....He's a strongman. By your logic, all NFL linemen, Rugby players, and the alike should be ripped, tan, and vascular. As long as he cycles properly (which it appears that he is missing an AI or SERM and PCT at this juncture), he will most certainly see strength, stamina and FAT LOSS in his cycle (also assuming diet). But the general statement that BF is a go/no-go gauge for starting a cycle is false, along with the statement that he "won't see much" - unless you mean aesthetically.

BTW - I'm not a fan of the lay-a-way plan Barky91.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Anabolic Review View Post
    23% BF is high....FOR A BODYBUILDER....He's a strongman. By your logic, all NFL linemen, Rugby players, and the alike should be ripped, tan, and vascular. As long as he cycles properly (which it appears that he is missing an AI or SERM and PCT at this juncture), he will most certainly see strength, stamina and FAT LOSS in his cycle (also assuming diet). But the general statement that BF is a go/no-go gauge for starting a cycle is false, along with the statement that he "won't see much" - unless you mean aesthetically.

BTW - I'm not a fan of the lay-a-way plan Barky91.
    23% BF = Needs help on his diet
    Needs help on his diet = minimal gains
    Minimal gains = waste of time and money
    Missing an AI = self explanitory at 23%

Somebody else put him at a 3k diet.
    He has no idea how to cycle or how to even eat.
    BF% is a perfect indicator whether somebody is ready to cycle.
    Strength and stamina yes. But what will that do with a poor diet and no knowledge of E2 control? How much do you think he will keep? If his goal is some strength on cycle only, then by all means he would be happy. What happens when he comes off and goes into PCT? Huh?

Thread Information