zibep is offline Junior Member

What can I expect from this cycle?

I'm 2 weeks into a 6 week cycle of (per week):

200mg deca
    200mg test propionate

15mg per day dbol

It's a moderate cycle. I'm getting stronger in the gym and definitely feeling a little bigger, but I want to look forward to more of a transformation. Am I dreaming at these low levels of juice?

Thanks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member

u need 400mg deca for weeks 1 - 10
    and 500 mg prop from weeks 1 - 10

u shoudlnt be using prop unless u wanan inject 4x a week
    u should be using test enth at 500mg/ew from weeks 1 - 10

200 mg of deca, if u did any reseach, wil ldo nothing for u, maybe a lil water and strength, but nothing more, 200 mg of prop, is below the absolute minimum of 250 mg of testosterone , and prop is a bad choice if ur gonna inject once a week cause it only lasts 48 hrs in ur system..

lol good luck!, have no clue what ur gonna do about the prop. u should increase it to 500 mg and inject 150 mg/eod or better yet 100 mg/ed to keep blood test levels constant. prop is the shortest acting test ester, u were better off with test enth, which would onl need 2 injections ew

best of luck !
    Last edited by gundam675; 06-22-2003 at 04:17 PM.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    hey bro well tell us ur cycle history, stats etc.....

Chach is offline Associate Member
    gundam675--WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?..... MY FRIEND just finished his cycle of deca 200mg week 1-10
    and 20mg dbol ED for 3 weeks
    he gained 20 pounds kept 18 after clomid, im not saying everybody is the same we are all different, so please do not flame or put other members down cause of ur ignorence...if YOU searched many members here on AR had great results with just 200mg of deca and a cycle like that..so either give some advice, which you did, BUT DO NOT fucking laugh at the kid...people like you piss me the fuck off....

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    personlly, I havent seen anyone make any REAL gains off of 200 mg deca a week and only 15 mg dbol /day but than again, I havent seen the people that gain weight while NOT eating anything and apparantly they exist.

I think at that amount (200 mg/week) your only lubing your joints.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    here we go again.......

gundam 675,
    i guess that apology didnt go far enough as to adjust your attitude any. theres a fine line between help, and rubbing someones face in it. and for what its worth, i'm getting tired of seeing you warned for your attitude here on A.R.
    clean it up bro.......

zibep,
    gundam WAS right on a few points. you need to run the deca 10 weeks minimum. the gains you see at six weeks will be just starting bro. imho, your dosage is too low, i'd run a dose of 400mg/week.
    up the prop to 100mg eod, and the dbol to 30mg ed for 4-5 weeks.

you'll see much better results, and i think you'll be happier in the end. make sure you have an anti-e, and your clomid.

peace I4L

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    iron4life said it best.

Chach Guest
    iron4life79 ----way to put the smack down, haha, and very good advice..

First of all I'm not a kid. I'm 30. Second of all I'm not as stupid as you might think. I've researched this stuff a lot. Plus, the person who put me on this cycle is a national competitor who is guiding me through a beginning cycle. I will no doubt up the dosages in future cycles. I have fooled around with deca /test twice in the past, but this is my first real cycle. I'm 5'8" 183.6, just weighed myself this morning. I've gained about 4 pounds in 2 weeks.

My question remains, what should I expect from the cycle I am doing? If it's 2 pounds per week, as it has been so far, I guess I can live with a 12 pound gain.

I have read posts where people who are doing 400mg test/400mg deca/30mg dbol are gaining 20-25 pounds, so it makes sense that I would gain half of that on my cycle. Is that solid reasoning?

Thanks.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    We can't tell you how you are going to react to anything... find out for yourself. And I'm sorry, but I doubt you "researched this stuff alot" if you are coming up with a 6 week cycle for an anabolic that should be run at a minimum of 10. Even for a first cycle, I don't agree with the dosages and the time it is being ran. But since you are so compelled to run this cycle, then I'll get back to your first question, who know's how much you will gain.

and take this response with an open mind, don't think I am rubbing anything in your face. If I don't agree with what you have, then I will tell you... call it tough love.
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 06-22-2003 at 02:48 PM.

Originally posted by zibep

My question remains, what should I expect from the cycle I am doing? If it's 2 pounds per week, as it has been so far, I guess I can live with a 12 pound gain.
    you can call this anything you want.........if youre set on running this cycle you'll more than likely be sorry. i dont care who gave it to you.

the facts speak for themselves. deca needs to be run a minimum of 10 weeks to get full effect, and if you dont run prop at least eod, the same rule applies. i personally dont think you'll gain 2lbs per week, but thats jmo.

peace I4L

all i meant is that u shoudl ru ndeca and test at a higher dosage to maximize ur uptake, ppl jump on other ppl to quick lol ! up ur doses of deca to 400mg/ew and test to 500 mg/ew, this is standard. yess people gain good mass on deca alone, but u should run a test if u value the size of ur johnson.....

regards !

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't want to take sides in this.

gundam675 was tactless.
    however
    The Juice Man needs to lighten up.

On a separate issue....
    Why the fuck are people so fucking sensitive on this board!? I'll be the first to say that I was arguing back to people at first...now I just ignore most of it. It's pointless and it doesn't help the thread (just as this rant doesn't).

C'mon guys! This goes for all of us...

Check your sensitivities at the door!!

MBH,
    i dont know who youre directing this sensitive stuff at, but this guy has been warned before, and ive warned him for the last time.

we have a no-flame policy here, and that means the guys who know less are just as protected as those who know more. theres no reason to take an attitude with someone because they dont know as much as someone else who resides here.

after all, isnt that why we're here?

peace I4L

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by iron4life79
    MBH,
    i dont know who youre directing this sensitive stuff at,
    It's not directed to anyone...it's a reminder for all of us...including myself. This board is for learning...not fighting or directing attitudes.

...and I agree with (and support) the no flame policy.

anabolic mind is offline New Member
    this is funny.

I agree with MBH. People come here for other's opinions, and when someone say "I don't care what you say, I am going to run it wrong... I just wanted to know how much I will gain"... it just blows my mind. You aren't taking any of our words into consideration, and asking how much you will gain just proves your ignorance on another level... we don't know your genetics bro.

But all of that aside, I think flaming someone isn't the right way to go... but sometimes ignorance desirves a little "tough love".

So let's quit the crying and be open minded about everything.

It's interesting to hear that I am doing the whole thing wrong, and I am taking your comments into consideration.

However, I don't have extra stuff, so I can't do a 10 week cycle or up my dosages. I have exactly 6 weeks worth of the afor mentioned cycle. Plus I trust the guy who set up the cycle for me. Maybe I'm being stupid, but this guy is an experienced trainer, is close to 300 pounds, and seems to know his sh*t. Plus he's got me on milk thistle, saw palmetto, etc. to keep me healthy while I'm on the cycle. That increases my trust in him.

I tend to think there's a lot of misinformation out there. People decide because they read in a ton of threads that deca needs to be done for 10 weeks that that's the truth. Where is that researched? Why is that true?

Anyway, lively debate is good. The reason I posted was to see if anyone had an idea of what to expect from such a cycle, but I guess no one does. That's fair. If you haven't done a similar cycle, I guess you wouldn't know. I'll post my results here after my cycle and we'll see how it goes.

bold words !

custom fit is offline Member
    "Plus he's got me on milk thistle, saw palmetto, etc. to keep me healthy while I'm on the cycle. That increases my trust in him."

How does this build trust in anyone. Personally i dont trust anyone on this board, but i WOULD listen to their comments b/c they have much more knowledge about AS or anyother body building topic than i do.

you should take into consideration that these people have done many cycles in the past and only want to help people with useful info.
    As for your "proof," all the proof in the world is on GOOGLE, and it states that prop has a half life of 24-48 hours, and once a week shots is COMMON SENCE that it will do very little.

your research is either flawed or not done, b/c with researching the knowledge of half life and etc, you should be aware that what you are doing may not bring you the results that you wish.

Have you thought that this guy gave you that cycle b/c it was all he had for a couple of weeks, and he needed some money to put in another order, and the door of opportunity to sell an amatuer like yourself was present and he embarked on that chance.

If you are not going to take what these experience people take into consideration then you should not be on this board, and only listen to your firend that you have "trust" in. If this is the case, then your living a confined life, and so much viable information is in front of you to learn which is a shame to be overlooked.
    Last edited by custom fit; 06-22-2003 at 11:08 PM.

I'm sorry if you took my post as a flame. The guy could be 400 lbs of solid mass, I still say that he wants you to run a bad cycle. Guys at GNC try and sell me milk thistle and saw palmetto all the time also, but I wouldn't trust one stitch of advice coming from them.

But again your question was how much will you gain.... even if someone ran the same exact cycle, you have to take diet/training/and genetics into consideration, which theoretically could make a 50+ lbs gain difference. Sure someone could say 20 lbs and probably be reasonably close, but there are so many factors in gaining size and trust me, the anabolics you use only play a minor role.

And deca needs to be run at atleast 10 weeks because at week 6 (when you plan to stop) you will only be starting to see weight gain which will continue until around week 10. You spent all of those weeks trying to saturate your system with the compound, when once you are at peak levels, that's when you will end up stopping. Just doesn't make much sense to me.

But you can trash all of this if you want, since as I said before and is still shown in your last post, you really do plan to run this cycle because the big man told you to. What do I know anyways. If I were you I would put off the cycle, research on this site and get everything you will need to extend your cycle, and run it once you have enough to make a worthwhile run at it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Well, my best advise is this.

"I tend to think there's a lot of misinformation out there. People decide because they read in a ton of threads that deca needs to be done for 10 weeks that that's the truth. Where is that researched? Why is that true?"

Bro, if you think there is a ton of misinformation out there, then maybe your 300lb friend is misinforming you? The reason people say its to short of a cycle is because you have tons and tons of guys who have done cycle and have done tons and tons of research. Something I don't think you've done. I don't mean to sound like an ass.

Are you seriously going to listen to one person? What makes him right? I can tell you first hand that the advise and knowledge on this board is priceless. Everyone on this board is looking out for you. What your trying to do now is justify why you don't have enough gear on hand. I think your in denial. I've been there bro. I bought the gear only to find out it's not correct and then tried to convince myself that everyone on this board doesn't know what there talking about.. OH HOW WRONG I WAS!!!!! Did your friend also give you any post cycle thearpy? NEVER EVER BUY GEAR until you have everything in hand. I also had a really good friend give me advise and when I started a cycle, and it was all wrong!!!!! The guys on this board set me straight. No flame bro, but as everyone has said, you haven't done enough research. If it were me, I'd wait till I had the money to buy more gear for a proper cycle. 6 weeks of Deca will just be a waste of money. 6 weeks in you want to kick yourself and say you'd wish you had more.

Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 06-23-2003 at 08:48 AM.

well as i said ealier, running prop at 200 mg a week is a big joke, dont get me wrong. guys u know it is a joke. prop is gone in 48 hrs max. he will find out that his strength will fluctuate up and down, sus is bad enough at 2x a week becuz of prop, imagine prop 1x a week at 200 mg, omfg !

GOOD LUCK BROTHER !

I actually think it's cool that everyone is chiming in and trying to knock some sense into me. Regardless, there's not much I can do about it at this point. I'm 2 weeks into this cycle and have no extra juice to ramp it up or extend it. Plus, I do trust the guy who gave it to me. He's a close friend who would not dick me over. Am I wrong to trust him? Maybe. We'll see. But worst case scenario is I won't see big results.

I'm 2 weeks and 1 day in and I am definitely seeing some results. I'm bigger and I'm eating like a horse. My arms in particular are noticably bigger which is awesome. My workouts are getting progressively better and I'm stronger.

Oh, and I'm doing the test twice a week. Doesn't half life mean there is half of it left in your system after 48 hours? If this is the case, wouldn't I have some test in me at all times? Besides, why is it necessary to have test running through you at all times? Why not let it fluctuate and let my body kick in from time to time?

As far as deca goes, anybody know a specific place where I can find research on why it should be done for 10 weeks?

Thread Information