2timer is offline Senior Member

joke aside---> roid rage

guys I want to leave joke aside! I am getting bad roid rage for the first time but this is my third cycle. I don't like it one bit. before I was on sustenon and winny then winny,deca and test and I was cool as a cucumber! now I am on clen and winny 50 mg chinese and cytomel only and I am having the worst roid rage. let me tell you a short story. last night I was at a club all cool dancing with a girl and then she said something and bang I started swearing back you are a whore... then a bouncer came up to me and told me I have to leave. I got so pissed off I punched the shit out of the bouncer then three bouncers had to carry me out and I got band for a month from the club! This is not normal. I think the chinese winny is messing around with my hormones alot. My second theory is I broke up with my gf 3 weeks ago leaving a bad taste and winny is just enhancing my aggresions. What do you guys think?

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: joke aside---> roid rage

Originally posted by 2timer
    now I am on clen and winny 50 mg chinese and cytomel only and I am having the worst roid rage. let me tell you a short story.
    i would think this cycle would be the least cause of your rage problems when compared to the others.

gotta be stronger of a man and learn to chill out.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro how old are you? I think your second theory may have more to do with it then the winny, cause t3 and clen aren't roids. Answer the first question, it's important.

JohnnyB

I donno I have always been cool

guys I never get into any fights but for some reason i just lost it last night. I am usually a cool guy in tough situations that's why I put this threat becuase I have never been like this! its not normal for me! I know I taken roids before and I kept myself cool all the time. I am 22 now! I started roid at 21!

How old were you when you started juicing, you could of screwed up your hormonal system. Which can cause sudden mood swings, that could be what your experiencing. Believe me Bro, when my hormones were out of whack I had some serious mood swings. What some would call roid rage , but I had never juiced.

This is what can happen when you shut down your hormonal system when it's developing, which you did when you juiced. Deca is the worst on shutting down your hormones and making it harder to recover them. Bro go to Dr and have your hormones checked, be honest with the Dr. If you feel you can't with this Dr, look for another. Start by asking him if you can reveal something to him off the record, because you don't want them on your medical records. If he says no, look for another Dr.

This is no joke Bro.

JohnnyB

One more thing I hope I'm wrong, but the only way to know is to go to a Dr.

JohnnyB

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, long term use of steroids (even two or three cycles) can cause changes in your body chemistry. Yes AS can make you more agressive. No, the agression usually does not manifest in dramatic bursts as the media purports; however, losing your temper is easier for some people on AS.

Here is what's a myth and here's what's not a myth:

MYTH:
    Steroids will cause every user to lose control and be ultra agressive.

TRUTH:
    Steroids can increase the chances of you losing control in a HIGHLY emotional situation. If you are already an impatient or violent person, steroids can take you over the edge. If you're normally an even tempered person, you probably have several skills that will help you deal with your emotions and temper even when they are elevated due to AS. If you're an immature person who has not yet learned how to deal with emotions or if you're a person that tends to repress your feelings and not deal with them, then you risk becoming explosive when using steroids.

Have people lost their tempers and done harm on steroids? Yes. Have people done the same thing off steroids? Yes.

If you feel or find in fact that your emotions and temper are hard to control while on AS, then either stop using them, or delay using them until you have learned how to handle yourself well under pressure.

thanks for the reply!

I guess you are right but I will slow steroids down but I will never stop it becuase the benifits far exceeds the negitives for me.

daem is offline Anabolic Member

Re: thanks for the reply!

Originally posted by 2timer
    I guess you are right but I will slow steroids down but I will never stop it becuase the benifits far exceeds the negitives for me.
    maybe in the short term bro. you need to look at the big picture here and recognize that there will come a day that will force you to completely reexamine everything you have done and figure out if it was worth it or not.

i hope that you can say without regret that steroids helped you and the benefits always outweighed the positives, however you won't know until 10 or 15 years down the line.

realizing that the negatives might blow up in your face one day is humbling enough to prevent the false bravado and invincible attitude that will ultimately lead you to fail, so keep that in mind.

Thread Information