matsui is offline New Member

Some help on Tren and Test E cycle

Hello everyone!

I have done 5 test cycles (12 weeks each) in the past and gotten great results. This time I am trying to step up the game and throw in Tren (injections). What do I need to pay attention to in respect to supplements during the cycle and what do you guys recommend for PCT? Last time I did Nolva and Clomid and had no issues whatsoever. Should I do Tren with Test together for 12 weeks?
    However, I am a bit concerned about two things you might be able to point me in the right direction:
    1) I like to knock back a few drinks during the weekend. I know test isn't that bad for your liver but how about Tren? I have heard different opinions on that subject. Obviously oral Tren would be very harsh but how about injections?
    2) I am a bit afraid of developing gyno. What do you suggest in combating that side effect during the cycle or what to keep on hand in case my nipples start to get sore?

Thanks for all your help!

Jason

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matsui View Post
    Hello everyone!

I have done 5 test cycles (12 weeks each) in the past and gotten great results. This time I am trying to step up the game and throw in Tren (injections). What do I need to pay attention to in respect to supplements during the cycle and what do you guys recommend for PCT? Last time I did Nolva and Clomid and had no issues whatsoever. Should I do Tren with Test together for 12 weeks?
    However, I am a bit concerned about two things you might be able to point me in the right direction:
    1) I like to knock back a few drinks during the weekend. I know test isn't that bad for your liver but how about Tren? I have heard different opinions on that subject. Obviously oral Tren would be very harsh but how about injections?
    2) I am a bit afraid of developing gyno. What do you suggest in combating that side effect during the cycle or what to keep on hand in case my nipples start to get sore?

Thanks for all your help!

Jason
    You should not be drinking on any cycle!
    HCG thru cycle will help u recover better.
    Control your E2 with an AI more than you would on just test. Even a little lingering E2 can cause prolactin/progesterone gyno, use a DA like Caber.

Thread Information