Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike
  • 1 Post By powerliftmike

Thread: Week 5 DECA have Winstrol already

Phastroh is offline Junior Member

Week 5 DECA have Winstrol already

So after my 5th shot on Thursday I have been on a tear. 5 days in a row I'm looking to lift till tonight it finally caught up. I started with only 200mg EW but the last 3 it's been 300mg along with around 250mg Cyp. I know the doses are not crazy like many use but I feel bigger and my lifts are all up 20lbs on all chest and a lot across the board. I am sure the next 5 weeks should be great. I may just go 10 weeks but if I need more I may as well go 12.

I have a bottle of Winstrol 75mg a ML. My buddy says he uses 1ML every 3rd day and 3 people say it never hurts. It is oil based and the same brand as the DECA .

So the correct timing is what with the Winstrol? The week after my last DECA shot? 2 weeks prior to DECA stopping to 4 weeks after for 6 weeks total?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You need to take Winstol everyday. You can drink even the oil base if want. The oil can be ok, but the water base typically is a literal pain in the ass and clogs needles easy. Really depends on where you got the stuff.

Are you asking to run Winstrol after Deca clears? This doesnt sound like a well-thought out cycle but you need to allow 3 weeks for deca to clear.
    NACH3 likes this.

Well the cycle was actually well thought out. It was Test and DECA for 12 weeks but I wanted to use Winstrol at the end now so I'm asking how to fit it in.

I have read tons of cycles where the Winstrol was started 2 weeks prior to the last shot of DECA then run for 4 weeks after meaning 6 weeks total with them overlapping 2 weeks.

Test will never stop its part of my life.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's your bf? You won't see any noticeable shredding w/winny if your at or above 12%(you may see a lil) but as Mike stated needs to be taken ed not eod or e3d - who is telling you this? The half life for injectable Winny is 24hrs but only 8-9 hrs if taken orally(which imo is the best way) just be sure to run NAC or UDCA/TUDCA as it's very Hepatoxic

Yeah I am over 12% so it's not like I have to use it. I can save it the exp. date is like 2020 or 2018 crap I just know it is more then a year or 2.

It is an injectable version in oil at 75MG. Same company the DECA comes from.

I take NOW Liver Detox and ALA with my DECA although I read I really don't need it for sure with that I wanted to get ready by making it a normal part of my routine to deal with the toxic effects. I also feel better taking it even if I don't need it. Is it needed with just Test and DECA. I took my biggest shot yet today at week 6. I have been increasing it. Today was 400MG DECA and 300MG CYP. I have had no issue with my junk and in fact I always want to pork after my shot.

As far as whos telling me, it is people who use it in that fashion and have been for a long time in cycles. I know I have read its an ED thing but I have also ready EOD was ok at 50MG. They just all use it at every 3rd day and say it is fine.

I can just not use it and that is it but I have to ask something.

If you have to take it every day because of its half life then why would taking it every 3 days matter if you just extended the use 3 times as long. I guess what I am saying is in 3 weeks you would get the total same amount as 9 weeks and your body would have 2 days between shots to rest from the constant toxic barrage.

I am not asking to try to justify me doing it every 3 days because I have no problem just skipping it, I am asking because I can't see a difference in each way of doing it. Is it useless because your body has to keep resetting itself every shot and needs the constant uninterrupted flow to work.

Thanks
    Last edited by Phastroh; 05-07-2015 at 10:46 AM.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post

If you have to take it every day because of its half life then why would taking it every 3 days matter if you just extended the use 3 times as long. I guess what I am saying is in 3 weeks you would get the total same amount as 9 weeks and your body would have 2 days between shots to rest from the constant toxic barrage.

I am not asking to try to justify me doing it every 3 days because I have no problem just skipping it, I am asking because I can't see a difference in each way of doing it. Is it useless because your body has to keep resetting itself every shot and needs the constant uninterrupted flow to work.

Thanks
    The more infrequently you take it the more violent your change in blood concentrations will be. This is NOT what you want--just means more sides and less gains. The half-life has nothing to do with how much total winstrol you take disregarding timing.

This may not be the best analogy but is eating everyday for 3 weeks going to have the same effect as only eating every 3rd day over a 9 week period? But total calories are the same? Yes, but doesnt matter. The feast and famine cycle of only eating every 3rd day is going to put more stress on your body.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    The more infrequently you take it the more violent your change in blood concentrations will be. This is NOT what you want--just means more sides and less gains. The half-life has nothing to do with how much total winstrol you take disregarding timing.

This may not be the best analogy but is eating everyday for 3 weeks going to have the same effect as only eating every 3rd day over a 9 week period? But total calories are the same? Yes, but doesnt matter. The feast and famine cycle of only eating every 3rd day is going to put more stress on your body.
    I found the analogy very good PLM! I've been on 75-100mgs of winny for about 4 wks at that dose(I actually take 50mgs b4 my w/o - hr/hr hlf b4) then every 8 hrs I take 25mgs) like above it keeps your blood levels stable... You can take it once a day as well I just chose to try the splitting this time...

You can't do EOD or e3d itll wreck havoc on your levels... You want them to be as stable as possible throughout your cycle! At 12% I'd try and get to 10 b4 using as it'll really show much more

Very good. Well I'll just hold onto this thing then. I honestly can't see my BF below 15% it's fine though I'm not dying to use Winstrol for nothing and not wanting a shot daily.

I did however read many publications stating 50mg every other day wax acceptable and every day as well but none said E3D.

I will say that holy spit my strength has gone up considerably from week 4 to my 6th shot of DECA yesterday. Military was the most yet and squats as well. across the board there has been a lot of 20 pound heavier final sets of 6(was 5) being done. Gotta shed this extra chub.

My arms, legs, chest and shoulders are not fat barely, you can clearly look at me and know I lift.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phastroh View Post
    Very good. Well I'll just hold onto this thing then. I honestly can't see my BF below 15% it's fine though I'm not dying to use Winstrol for nothing and not wanting a shot daily.

I did however read many publications stating 50mg every other day wax acceptable and every day as well but none said E3D.

I will say that holy spit my strength has gone up considerably from week 4 to my 6th shot of DECA yesterday. Military was the most yet and squats as well. across the board there has been a lot of 20 pound heavier final sets of 6(was 5) being done. Gotta shed this extra chub.

My arms, legs, chest and shoulders are not fat barely, you can clearly look at me and know I lift.
    You'll definitely get wayyy more out of the compound if your bf is around 10ish and it'll drop you to single digits if diet is on point...

Also you can drink it... If I use winny I'll only use it as oral though it's hepatic as long as you've got NAC/or UDCA/TUDCA you'll be fine... I personally use NAC on cycle at all times.... And have UDCA on hand if my liver enzymes are on the higher side... Just my .02 and your making the right decision(it also makes you strong as hell!

I'm not really looking to drink oil Winstrol and the pills I had looked into were a no go because a chance of being fakes. It would be nice just for the strength alone but my Test/DECA seems to be doing well.

I have no visions of being 8% I'm good at 15% ish to even 18%. My diet is great for a week then I'll eat something bad. Then it's ok then I ate a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar.

Daily though I eat diff nuts, protein shakes, chicken or London broil and salad almost every day. I do however eat some chocolate or something with sugar after my exercise. Just something I saw on a video here and researched a lot. Gummy bears are the best choice.

I was told to run daily on DECA for the best results but I'm not sure what that does. I used to run a lot till my cycle and now my training is so much and so heavy I'm taxed. I'll do 5 days in a row then 2 off or I'll go EOD or 2/1/3. I'm always mixing it but my routines are in a 3 hole binder and I track everything. I'm weird like that.

So is taking NOW ALA and Liver Detox not good enough.

Thread Information