Ryan624 is offline Associate Member

Any reason to front load test e?

Hey wanted to get your opinions on the subject. Are you just asking for test flu or e2 problems with a frontload of a long ester only to wait the same amount of time for it to kick in?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nope. No need to front load test e. Run the same dose all the way through.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    ^^Agreed. If you want the effects faster, you could kickstart with Prop. I did this on my last cycle, as well as end with Prop as well to start PCT faster, and it worked great.

If this is your first cycle, I wouldn't do what I mentioned above however. Keep it simple. If you're not new to AAS, let me know and I can walk you through a typical cycle plan that includes kick starting and back loading with Prop.

dj99 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    If this is your first cycle, I wouldn't do what I mentioned above however. Keep it simple. If you're not new to AAS, let me know and I can walk you through a typical cycle plan that includes kick starting and back loading with Prop.
    Hey man I'm new to anabolic steroids , think you could give me advice of what type to take? And dosage, post cycle and all that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by dj99 View Post
    Hey man I'm new to anabolic steroids, think you could give me advice of what type to take? And dosage, post cycle and all that stuff?
    Welcome to the forum, dj99! You should probably start your own thread rather than jumping in on this one. However, you can start by listing your stats (height, weight, age, body fat %, training history). Then, read the following link. It will provide you with all the basics. If you still have questions after reading it, start a new thread and post your questions. Good luck!

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Thread Information