Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AngryElf
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: 700mg test vs 300mg test and 400mg deca

focus is offline Junior Member

700mg test vs 300mg test and 400mg deca

Would 700mg test give results similar to 300mg test + 400mg deca ? Have always had great results with the test and deca combo above but am thinking about starting propecia so deca would not be an option to cycle.

Currently on trt and am 35 yo as far as stats. Obviously this question is for the occasional blast.

Thanks for any advice!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    I personnaly dislike deca .

And love test (except for the acne)

so I would say go with test only.

But... I do think than test deca would yield better gain.

As you wish. Both have potentiel.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Depends on the person probably. In contrast to the above post I love deca , I use it every cycle at some dose. Even if its just 150-200mgs/week for joint relief so I would def choose the test & deca cycle over test only. That being said if you have never run test only at 700 id try that and see how it went for you.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Test Deca imo... But like Jimmy said if you've never ran test that high try it... I love test but I now love Nandrolone too

Never ran test above 400mg. Have previous deca or tren cycles I loved, but if I try out propecia then deca wouldn't be an option. I guess I'll just have to try the higher test only cycle to see for sure how I like it. Thanks for he replies so far, very much appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by focus View Post
    Never ran test above 400mg. Have previous deca or tren cycles I loved, but if I try out propecia then deca wouldn't be an option. I guess I'll just have to try the higher test only cycle to see for sure how I like it. Thanks for he replies so far, very much appreciated.
    Be sure to keep your e2 in check at your blast dose of test. You probably know this already but just making sure!

AngryElf is offline New Member
    From my experience and out of concern for you, I'm going to ask you to read up on Finasteride Syndrome before taking Propecia. Maybe you have already, but at least you know what you're getting into. A lot of guys don't recover from the life altering side effects, and that's why there is a foundation setup to assist. Even heard Dr. Crisler mention it and how he is trying to help guys after they have taken it. IMO, Keeping your hair isn't worth the potential permanent side effects. It's bad news...

I have read about the finastride syndrome, and it according to the research less than 2% of users experience this. However, I am concerned about this as it is a big deal if it did happen. Still trying to decide if I actually want to start propecia. Been thinking bout it for 8 months now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryElf View Post
    From my experience and out of concern for you, I'm going to ask you to read up on Finasteride Syndrome before taking Propecia. Maybe you have already, but at least you know what you're getting into. A lot of guys don't recover from the life altering side effects, and that's why there is a foundation setup to assist. Even heard Dr. Crisler mention it and how he is trying to help guys after they have taken it. IMO, Keeping your hair isn't worth the potential permanent side effects. It's bad news...
    While I am not dismissing this by any means I think it is important to keep it in perspective. If I recall correctly the numbers are like 1.3% of users experience this in some form. While it is obviously a serious side effect that warrants concern those #'s are very, very low. I have always steered people towards dutasteride over finasteride but i would imagine the premise is the same. It seemed to me in my readings that duta is not only the more effective 5ar inhib mg for mg, it also inhibits both 5ar enzymes, not just one like finasteride does.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    While I am not dismissing this by any means I think it is important to keep it in perspective. If I recall correctly the numbers are like 1.3% of users experience this in some form. While it is obviously a serious side effect that warrants concern those #'s are very, very low. I have always steered people towards dutasteride over finasteride but i would imagine the premise is the same. It seemed to me in my readings that duta is not only the more effective 5ar inhib mg for mg, it also inhibits both 5ar enzymes, not just one like finasteride does.
    Edit*** I've fiund some studies/info etc.... Thx - very informative thread!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-06-2015 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Found what I was asking about...

I have read about the finastride syndrome, and it according to the research less than 2% of users experience this. However, I am concerned about this as it is a big deal if it did happen. Still trying to decide if I actually want to start propecia. Been thinking bout it for 8 months now.

AngryElf is offline New Member
    As part of that 1%, I tend to be very vocal and try to steer folks away. I'm passionate about the issue and experienced bad side effects. So my view and opinion is biased.

Fortunately, after a few months, I recovered my manhood. However, after a few years of struggling I'm now on TRT. Assuming the hair loss drug is responsible for my testosterone levels , it was a heavy price to pay for hair. I agree, the odds are with you and you probably won't have any issues. But for me, it was a scary experience. Not knowing day to day if you would ever be able to perform. There's a lot of guys on Propecia help forums that agree.

Not trying to scare you man. I've given you my experience to try to help. It's a huge gamble to say I'll risk never getting an erection again to keep my hair. Just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting into. A lot of folks trust the docs and never research. That was my fault initially. Never again...
    NACH3 likes this.

I def appreciate your concern as well as sharing your experience. Glad you recovered!!

Jimmy, do you have personal experience using dutasteride over finasteride with better results?

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    I feel like 500mg would be the minimum I would use. And if you have never run over 400mg of test on its own, maybe start with a cycle of 500-700 test by itself. Just a thought.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Fina user for about a year, took a 2 month break a while ago, no sides till now.

On topic, if nandrolone I prefer npp as is much faster and out of your system quickly unlike deca that can be detected years after administration.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.bb View Post
    fina user for about a year, took a 2 month break a while ago, no sides till now.

On topic, if nandrolone i prefer npp as is much faster and out of your system quickly unlike deca that can be detected years after administration.
    x2 npp
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-06-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Yes, my first cycles were test only at 400mg. Added tren or deca once I became more experienced years later.

Thanks for all the replies everyone, looks like I'll just give it try later this year and see how test only but at higher mg works out

Thread Information