Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Old-Ass 40 Year Old Starting First Cycle

MBDN313 is offline Junior Member

Old-Ass 40 Year Old Starting First Cycle

I've lifted for years, very active, martial arts, all that. But recently I got my first chance at putting some gear to use. I asked for Deca and Testosterone . I was also given three estro-blockers, Liquidex for on, clomid and nolva for after.

Here's the thing... I have never tried to body build because I never really had any luck with it. I trained mostly to help with martial arts over the years and for health, but gave up on getting big and ripped probably way sooner than I should have.

I'm looking for a little advice. I'm doing a moderate-to-low first cycle... 500 T weekly, in divided doses. I just did my second injection today. I feel GREAT and have been hitting the gym like a mad man every day.

Thing is... I just want some advice. I want to grow muscle and burn fat and keep that nasty estrogen away. Any advice would be very welcomed.

Also, I have some tren for next cycle, but I hear you shouldn't mix too many... so like two things per cycle, yeah? Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

system admin is offline Owner
    Do you have specific questions? Its hard to help you without knowing what your having an issue with.

Welcome to forum

Thanks! Yes, I suppose some of the questions I have are as follows:

1. Is liquidex the best for on cycle, and clomid and nolva off?
    2. If I go from this first cycle to 12 weeks and another 12 weeks on the other two estro-blockers (as my buddy recommends), is there ever any time OFF the estro-blockers? Should there be? Will my body acclimate to the estro-blockers and shut down my ability to block?
    3. Related to that, if it doesn't shut down on these, is it "okay" to take estro-blockers pretty much for the rest of my life? Since I hit 36 I have noticed all my muscle from earlier training has remained, but estrogen seems to stick around a little easier. I don't notice it as a new thing, or side-effect, just something that seemed to be happening slowly but surely over the past few years, in spite of regular exercise and a fairly clean diet, no beer, etc.
    4. Regarding the next cycle (sometime in December I would estimate), would it be okay to do the same cycle again, or should I mix it up with HGH, or tren in place of the deca ? I would like to try HGH even for the positive effects on health from what I hear about it.
    5. Regarding the site sponsor, that I have seen a few links to, all of that is legit? They just mail you the pins, estro-blockers and the like? Any precautions one should take ordering?

That's all for now... I'm sure I'll think of more. It hasn't even been a week yet Thanks again for any and all response!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Our bodies require estrogen in some fashion(it has many arrays of functions in our bodies)... Pull blood work prior to cycle/mid cycle to make adjustments, & 8 wks after pct.

Yes liquidex is fine .25mgs eod to start - this is all you need it's you AI no Estro blockers will do what an AI will do

Time on + pct=time off then if your not fully recovered(as it takes longer as we age) then you'll have to wait till you are fully recovered to start your next cycle

HGH - read the sticky "CHINESE CONCERNS FOR HGH" I think - unless it's RX I wouldn't even touch it(they know how to make the sides like your taking GH but it's AI and other fillers)...

No Tren in first cycle

At-r is fantastic and discrete - it's for yiur research purposes

When you say Estro blockers I'm assuming you mean AI(Aromatase inhibitor)?!

Read this as well you'll need HCG and if running a 19nor a DA for prolactin

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    That's good advice Nach gave you.. I would also add that your diet is a very important key in your gains on and off cycle. You said you never had much luck with physical changes from lifting in the past. That probably had more to do with your diet than anything, AAS are not magic the diet must be in check to get the results most people are looking for. Also if I could make a suggestion post your diet in the nutrition section the boys will hook you up.GL

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Nice addition Joco! Diet and a good training program will yield the best possible results.... By far - juice helps for sure but w/out the proper diet you will be more disappointed than if you could/would get that bf down as low as possible b4 starting a cycle(it's called Priming - Marcus300 has written a very informative Sticky on this approach and since I've implemented this / it will create a much more anabolic effect on your body(like a sponge ready to soak up all that new muscle tissue) I even think Marcus uses that analogy LOL
    Joco71 likes this.

Thanks fellas. Yeah, diet is pretty good, but really my problem was always putting on too much fat with muscle, and only keeping the muscle if I didn't cut. When I would cut I would lose TONS of muscle and strength. I just sorta gave up for a while, but I have new motivation with this stuff and I'm busting my ass as the gym. Like I said, I eat really clean - big into healthy eating and living.

And yeah, I meant AI - not knowing the nuance between that and saying "anti-estro." But yeah: liquidex, clomid and nolva.

The HGH I'm not sure. I'll dig for more info on it. I'll run a search for that thread, as I didn't catch it pinned, but I'm guessing the gist is just that most HGH is not legit(?).

One more thing... I've seen some stuff on here about a fat burner clen ? Is this the stuff on the sponsor site? Is it good to run off the cycle (I'd guess)? Also, what's the best approach for off cycle with regards to cardio? Since test will drop, should I back off cardio off the cycle (still 11 weeks away before then). Anyway, if the clen on that site is legit and what everyone's talking about, I'll likely order some of that too, but any tips on when to run it would be appreciated.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDN313 View Post
    Thanks fellas. Yeah, diet is pretty good, but really my problem was always putting on too much fat with muscle, and only keeping the muscle if I didn't cut. When I would cut I would lose TONS of muscle and strength. I just sorta gave up for a while, but I have new motivation with this stuff and I'm busting my ass as the gym. Like I said, I eat really clean - big into healthy eating and living.

And yeah, I meant AI - not knowing the nuance between that and saying "anti-estro." But yeah: liquidex, clomid and nolva.

The HGH I'm not sure. I'll dig for more info on it. I'll run a search for that thread, as I didn't catch it pinned, but I'm guessing the gist is just that most HGH is not legit(?).

One more thing... I've seen some stuff on here about a fat burner clen? Is this the stuff on the sponsor site? Is it good to run off the cycle (I'd guess)? Also, what's the best approach for off cycle with regards to cardio? Since test will drop, should I back off cardio off the cycle (still 11 weeks away before then). Anyway, if the clen on that site is legit and what everyone's talking about, I'll likely order some of that too, but any tips on when to run it would be appreciated.
    If you are putting on too much fat then you are not hitting your macros!!

Use this to calculate your Tdee

http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/

Thread Information