Jake The Musk is offline New Member
    Hey guys! Just arrived to this site.. Let me tell you a little about me. I'm 29, 5'10 and 170 lbs..this would be my secound cycle, I've been on D - BOL 50mg for going on 3 weeks now , and I was wondering if its to late to jump on Test E 250mg and continue taking d bol to week six and continue the Test E so forth?.. I was planning on stacking them together but they didn't arrive on time .. any suggestions???...
    Last edited by Jake The Musk; 05-07-2015 at 01:18 AM.

BigJim39 is offline Associate Member
    Its fine to get on Test because dbol only sucks and is pretty much useless without testosterone

Jake The Musk is offline New Member
    Thanks BigJim39

Crazy gains with the Dbol itself !!! I could imagine it with the Test..

Thinking about starting the test asap and stopping the dbol on week six.

How long should I stay on Test for?

Thanks guys! Appreciate all the help!

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake The Musk View Post
    Hey guys! Just arrived to this site.. Let me tell you a little about me. I'm 29, 5'10 and 170 lbs..this would be my secound cycle, I've been on D - BOL 50mg for going on 3 weeks now , and I was wondering if its to late to jump on Test E 250mg and continue taking d bol to week six and continue the Test E so forth?.. I was planning on stacking them together but they didn't arrive on time .. any suggestions???...
    You should wait to start until you have everything on hand. And yes, you should start your test asap if you got it.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I would think 12-16 weeks for the test. Do you have an AI and pct plans for when you come off? Last think you want is gyno when you start the test. How much test do you plan to run?

Thread Information