Explicit is offline New Member

sustan injections

I have my normal 500 mgs per week of Sustanon . Was wondering how much to inject at one time. Should it be 250 every 3.5 days or should I just do all 500 mgs in one shot per week?

tweeter is offline New Member
    you don't want to take it all at once. some of the esters will say in your body longer than others but you don't want to do it all at once. you can take 1 cc mon weds fri would be great! or you can take it just mon fri that would work fine. throw in some d-bol like weeks 1-6 or 8 then throw some winny at the end!
    tweeter

Explicit is offline New Member
    Thanks. I have the dbol . Gonna run it at 50 mgs. I was thinking of the standard deca sust stack but I can do that next cycle. For now Dbol and sust will do the trick for 3 months. My size, sust will hit pretty good alone. As far as the 50 mgs of dbol: 350 mgs a week wont do considerable damage to my liver. Everyone says to up sust 400 mg w to 500. 400 mg is too low. You never hear anyone say 30 mg of dbol is too low. Hell, alcoholics pour way more toxins down their body daily and dont get liver disease. It is that 1 out of 10 person who makes the category of dbol and liver a topic. Anyway. nuff bout that.

tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member
    You can split the Sust up into 125mg EOD and just preload the syringes. Thats what works best for me.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    50 mg of d-bol is high for a first timer, if i were u i would lower it to 40mg/ed. and u will prolyl have problems walking at 50mg/ed becuz of the insane back pumps. at 40mg/ed i had trouble enough lol !

good luck !

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your shooting 500mgs a week, split it to shoot 250mgs twice a week. also the d-bol is high but fuck it, you will grow faster

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Hell. I took 75mg a day of Dbol . I was told to take 15 tabs a day so I did. Didnt even know what dbol was. Scared the shit of me when it started to hit. I could workout for ever without even getting soar or worn out. The water weight was good cause I look better with more weight on. Good appetite. As for my liver: I dont know. I havent experienced any problems. I would have to agree that people do a lot more to their bodies without any ill affects than taking 400 mgs of dbol.
    Yeah sure there will be a thread saying "I took only 25 mg of dbol a day and my liver is shot." Damn, I forgot what this thread was about. Uh hm how about if I just leave with the famous saying " If you're a good girl, you will do it."
    Yeah whatever

falcore is offline New Member
    hey explicit,

i've been taking my sust, 250mg on monday, and 250 on thursday. Seems to be doing the trick so far. I also bumped up my dbol from 30 to 35mg ED and all seems to be rolling along very nicely. Mind you, i just finished my first week.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    actually i was thinkign about taking 75 mg of d-bol on my next cycle !

Thread Information