Hi again everyone. A couple of days back I posted the 6 month cycle I had planned for myself. Alot of people tried to discourage me from using juice for so long + some did not like the idea of using weak and expensive anabolics like primobolan , and anavar for my goals. So I started thinking about actually using what I already have, but I fear that what I have will not get me to my goal of being ripped (not nececarily huge)! I will restate my goals later.

Well here is this simpler and much cheaper cycle that I can do even starting tomorrow!

Week1-12> Omnadron every 3 days (583mg total per week)
Week1-12> Deca eod at 100mg (350mg per week)
Week1-12> Winstrol depot ed 50mg (350mg per week)
Week1-16> HCG every 4 days 500iu
Week1-24> Armidex 0.5mg eod
Week1-12> T3 25mcg-50mcg ed
Week1-12> r-ala 1-4g ed
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
week16-22 test enanthate 250mg (bridge)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
week23-24 clomid 100mg pd + HCG 750 iu eod
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
week25-27 clomid 50md pd

I have to stretch this cycle and drag it with a little bridge. This is a personal choice and by no means do I encourage anyone to do this!

Now my goal was to lose fat and gain lean body mass. I want to avoid excess bloat and fat gains.
Some experts will always say that as long as your diet is clean and you do your cardio, and use anti e’s, then you can turn any type of cycle into cutting, bulking, or a little bit of both!

I agree with this statement but I want to see what the current and former users here think.

I have done 2 cycles before but I have been off for 7 months now. I was huge before I left everything (220 pounds 5’7 hight) but I was too bloated and had about 14% fat.

I NEVER want to be at that condition again.

This time I want to be around 205 pounds with little water, and maximum 6% fat. Right now I am at 185 pounds, 10.4% fat (yes I lost tons of weight).

Also is it ok the fact that the total mg of winny + deca is more than the test dosage? Could I go limp?!
One more thing. SHOULD armidex at 0.5g eod be enough to eliminate most estrogen conversion from the omna?