Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 3 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Anti Erstrogen? Need advice please

onlywords is offline New Member

Anti Erstrogen? Need advice please

Hi guys, I started a Test+Decca+Dball cycle 2 weeks ago. I did the same cycle last year with great results and no side effects. However, in the past 24 hours I've been experiencing some nipples pain. I was offered arimidex , climid or nolvadex . Should I just start taking one of these? Should I wait and see if it's 80% just me being paranoid? Would appreciate advice with out judging. I'm a bit stressed.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You should be managing your estrogen with an ai like arimidex . What dosages are you running?
    NACH3 and Roughneckk like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ what he said!!!

AIs are much more important than just staving off "gyno" that's the least of your worries! Always use an AI from start to finish - it aids in BP, water retention(very little if diet is on point) keeps circulating estrogen in check as well as any test to estro conversion!

Your running a 19nor do you have a DA on hand or are taking one(prami/caber)??? With elevated E2 - which d-Bol is notorious for doing - your prolactin will also rise causing more sides.... Heed the advice given to you as managing E2 is priority
    Roughneckk likes this.

Thanks for the info. I'm not taking anything. Last time I started taking "cleaners" 10 days after the cycle ended.
    doing 250mg+250mg twice a week now, 40mg dball a day, moving to 50mg tomorrow.
    What dosage should I take during cycle If I take anti-estrogen?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If? So why even ask?? We just told you the importance of an AI(aromatase inhibitor) not an anti E they're garbage and not for controlling E2! Your gonna have a rough time if you don't start taking one in more ways than one!! You need an AI!!!!

Thanks, I really appreciate that. I should have done more research. Last cycle was with a friend in a different country, so it was easier. What types of AI are best?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onlywords View Post
    Thanks, I really appreciate that. I should have done more research. Last cycle was with a friend in a different country, so it was easier. What types of AI are best?
    Aromasin (exemestane) or arimidex (anastrozole)

Stane - us usually dosed at 12.5/25mgs ed and it's a suicide AI rendering the aromatase enzyme useless once broken up

A-dex is what I use(it's a preference thing as dialing in your AI is the key) dosed at .25mgs EOD until BW is pulled at the 6 wk mark for adjustments to be made! Pre cycle BW us very important to have for your baselines to compare yo after pct(8wks pull BW again)

Your also running Nandrolone (Decanate ester) which is a progestin - you'll need to have on hand(at very least until your mid cycle BW) which us a dopamine agonist which controls prolactin levels! Prami(and the top right ar-r has it for your research purposes)

Nach3, Thank you so much for all theinformation! You rock!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by onlywords View Post
    Nach3, Thank you so much for all theinformation! You rock!
    Not a problem! Just be sure to continue to further educate yourself of the safeties and practices required in this game! It's always changing but this site has everyone's best interest/health first and foremost!
    lovbyts likes this.

Thread Information