Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: 2nd cycle, thinking of trying Test-P

cttoasn is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle, thinking of trying Test-P

First off. Thanks to everyone that answered my questions and helped guide me through my first cycle of 400mg/week of cyp. Through the research, the cycle and pct, everyone here was a massive help. I had a majorly successful cycle, great PCT, feel amazing weeks after PCT and looking forward to blood work in a couple weeks.

I am working out what I want to do for my 2nd cycle. I have debated between an oral kickstart to a 12 week test cycle. A test P kickstart to a 12 week test cyp cycle. And finally, I think I want to try another simple cycle for my 2nd trip.

So I was looking at this

Week 1-8 150mg or 200mg Test Prop, EOD.
    Week 1-8 .25mg adex

PCT
    75/50/50/50 clomid
    40/20/20/20 nolva

31yr old, 5'9, 180lbs. Olympic weightlifter, looking for performance gains, not weight gains or aesthetics.

Biggest question is between the 150 or 200mg / EOD????

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    150mg is a sizeable increase on your first cycle, you should be well pleased with it.

Don't forget your HCG and you might need to adjust your AI with the increased amount of test.
    Euroholic likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post
    First off. Thanks to everyone that answered my questions and helped guide me through my first cycle of 400mg/week of cyp. Through the research, the cycle and pct, everyone here was a massive help. I had a majorly successful cycle, great PCT, feel amazing weeks after PCT and looking forward to blood work in a couple weeks.

I am working out what I want to do for my 2nd cycle. I have debated between an oral kickstart to a 12 week test cycle. A test P kickstart to a 12 week test cyp cycle. And finally, I think I want to try another simple cycle for my 2nd trip.

So I was looking at this

Week 1-8 150mg or 200mg Test Prop, EOD.
    Week 1-8 .25mg adex

PCT
    75/50/50/50 clomid
    40/20/20/20 nolva

31yr old, 5'9, 180lbs. Olympic weightlifter, looking for performance gains, not weight gains or aesthetics.

Biggest question is between the 150 or 200mg / EOD????
    You said this below

Through the research, the cycle and pct, everyone here was a massive help. I had a majorly successful cycle, great PCT, feel amazing weeks after PCT

So why change your next cycle?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just curious, if you're not looking for aesthetics or weight gain then why use Prop over C or E? More frequent injections with Prop and usually more PIP. Prop is good stuff just curious as to why?

cttoasn is offline Associate Member
    Really liked the idea of a shorter cycle, faster to PCT.

Instead of waiting 4-5 weeks to really feel the last 7-8 weeks, I thought I would try Prop, see results far faster and still enjoy 7 weeks or so of results, and then get on PCT faster.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    ^^^^^ yup thats the idea. Get on get it over with do pct wait a bit then get on the next cycle

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cttoasn View Post
    Really liked the idea of a shorter cycle, faster to PCT.

Instead of waiting 4-5 weeks to really feel the last 7-8 weeks, I thought I would try Prop, see results far faster and still enjoy 7 weeks or so of results, and then get on PCT faster.

Roger that!!!!! Being shut down for less time in theory will yield a faster recovery.

Thread Information