jgd
    jgd is offline Junior Member

clen timming, dball timming experiences

Currently on Test/Deca /Proviron /hcg ,adex
    HCG normal 500/wk
    proviron 100/day 50morn/50night
    adex .25 or .5 EOD or as I feel joints are sore, or face too fat,
    Test and deca have been varying because I got 250/test/200deca mix that had too much PIP, after a someone mentioned that at 450/ml is pretty heavy chem to handle, so I am diluting each pin with Cyp in with the TestE/deca mix
    I beleive I am running right at 150/deca and 325 test/ 2 times a week.

week 10 of I think what is going to be a 20 week run, maybe 18, just not sure,

my question is, there are 3 below,

I assume to take the clen as I have earlier in the cycle in the morning first thing with all my liver supports, multi's and such.
    Now for Dball, I am going to run this for next 5 weeks. I have some members working with me on precise foods for my goals, but, is Dball possibly have any pre work out benefits? should I take all in am or split up morning/afternoon?

AND do I need to alter my ai regimine? I also have aromasin and nolva sitting here if one of those would be benefitial to take here and there like 2wice a week. thoughts on that?

thanks guys, I tried to keep the post short, but, didnt work.

jgd
    So, any thoughts on timming of taking to these?

does taking all the dball in am help anywith workout? or split it up thru day?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id take clen in am, dbol I would split dose, pre workout is not a bad time to take it at all. No need to add another ai or serm in the mix if already taking dex, at least there shouldn't be. Its good you have nolva on hand though as if you DO happen to get gyno starting in spite of ai you can hop on it and increase your dex dose. If you monitor well and use blood work, you shouldn't have to worry. Id start dex at .25 eod and after 6 weeks get blood work, adjust dex dosage as/if required after getting results.

jgd
    Thanks,
    I just didnt want to be up all night if Dbol stimulates you. I just got bloods pulled a couple weeks ago, last 2 i have been 32 and 34 Estrogen. I had also for a few weeks flirted with taking 25mg of aromasin at night on the off days of adex. I think my tits look good, so adex seems to be fine on its own. I also use proviron 100 daily. Ill get bloods in 3 weeks or when $$ is a little more avail for this. but the nolva is supposed to be for my pct with clomid.

Thread Information