Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Wizwell
  • 1 Post By tballz

Thread: Question about Letro

klocust15 is offline New Member

Question about Letro

Hello, I've recently got my hands on some letrozole . What's the appropriate dose to take while on a cycle? Ive noticed a lump under my nipples which could be from the deca I'm guessing.

xpL1H is offline New Member
    Start out at like so
    Day 1. .25mg
    Day 2. .50mg
    Day 3. .75mg
    Day 4. 1mg
    Day 5 1.5mg
    Day 6 2mg
    Day 7 2mg
    Day 8 1.5mg
    Day 9 1mg
    See where I'm going here? This works for me every time. Are you also using an AI?

Yes I get the concept of it, thanks for the help. No I just have letro. Should I get ahold of some armidex?

Yes you should always be running an AI for the full duration of your cycle. At least 3 times a week.

Ok what AI would you recommend while cycling 500 test e and 400 deca ? I'm on week 7 of 14

Arimidex take 1 every other day. Make sure on your next cycle you start that right away.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Letrozole is an AI.

Quote Originally Posted by xpL1H View Post
    Arimidex take 1 every other day. Make sure on your next cycle you start that right away.
    Taking 1 eod is to much. If your assuming the adex is 1mg per pill thats 3.5mg per week of adex. What if it is ugl adex dosed much higher. You could be advising someone to do something that is not the best idea.

op go read the second sticky. I would also wait to here from some more knowledgeable member on letro use. Thats a lot of letro in a week. Not to mention xpL1H didnt even bother telling you that letro is an AI. If you take the doses he is recomending you will probably crash your estrogen.
    Last edited by jstone; 05-12-2015 at 05:45 PM.

What happens if you crash your estrogen?

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You'll have the worst fatigue you've ever experienced just for starters. Read Austinites sticky, about controlling estrogen, at the top of this forum. Letro is difficult to dose and can cause a host of issues.
    xoK1H, has no business giving advice like this.
    956Vette likes this.

braer4 is offline Associate Member

tballz is offline Senior Member
    If you're developing gyno then I'd get some raloxifene asap. Also, use the letro to help control the estrogen but i'd start off at .25mg eod or e3d.
    956Vette likes this.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klocust15
    What happens if you crash your estrogen?
    You will feel horrible and if your still on cycle your cycle will suffer. It is a harsh compound.....ralox or nov are better choices. I have had to use nov a few times for gyno flare ups on cycle and it does work. It is slow working however and overdosing on it won't make the problem go away quicker. I have used :nov @ 40 mgs for a week followed by 20 mgs a week until it disappears with success.

Ok thank you for the feedback! I'll be sure to get ahold of some nova and discontinue the letro. I've had great gains so far from this cycle but the gyno is making me question is it worth it if I can't control this.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    If you're developing gyno then I'd get some raloxifene asap. Also, use the letro to help control the estrogen but i'd start off at .25mg eod or e3d.
    I agree on this letro Dose 100%. I have seen way too many people take way too much in a rush to try ride gyno and end up causing them selves more issues.
    And I agree with the SERM use while starting the AI. block what you can while waiting for AI effects.

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by klocust15 View Post
    Ok thank you for the feedback! I'll be sure to get ahold of some nova and discontinue the letro. I've had great gains so far from this cycle but the gyno is making me question is it worth it if I can't control this.
    use an AI to control estrogen! the SERM is just temporary banaid to issue.

Captain Skyhawk is offline New Member
    I stay away from letro. Armidex safer in my opinion

Op this is the info you needed. XpL1H has no clue, and offered horrible advice. Read the Austinite thread that braer4 posted. I to recently had a small flare up, and im doing the nolvadex protocol.

In the future you will figure out who to listen to with advice. There are some very knowledgeable people here, and if you look at the stickies they will answer most of your questions.

I said .25mg of Arimidex eod. That's not too much and exactly what every sticky says. Same with the letro. Learn to read before sticking your foot in your mouth **** stain

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I said .25mg of Arimidex eod. That's not too much and exactly what every sticky says. Same with the letro. Learn to read before sticking your foot in your mouth **** stain
    I beg to differ. Regarding Arimidex you said, and I quote, "take one EOD." Taking one indicates tablet form. Tablets are not dosed at .25mg. You also suggested he go up to 2mg daily on Letro. Again, horrible advice IMHO.

You dont know anything now that your wrong your but hurt, and moving on to personal attacks. How is one equal to .25. Most adex is 1mg, so one eod is not .25. Your the one who put your foot in your mouth. Remove the dick from your mouth I cant hear you.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    [QUOTE="xpL1H"]I said .25mg of Arimidex eod. That's not too much and exactly what every sticky says. Same with the letro. Learn to read before sticking your foot in your mouth **** stain[/QUOTE

Adex will do nothing for gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizwell View Post

I beg to differ. Regarding Arimidex you said, and I quote, "take one EOD." Taking one indicates tablet form. Tablets are not dosed at .25mg. You also suggested he go up to 2mg daily on Letro. Again, horrible advice IMHO.
    Maybe you should read the most well reviewed thread on -all-you-need-know-about-gyno on this site. (I cant post links) all you have done is flame. I stand by my advice.

Thread Information