Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member

Help with Winny-Anavar Cycle

I am planning on doing a 4-5 week Winny-Anavar Cycle, I need to be clean so thats all the time i can go, I start on monday. I have 5 mg anavar from Ttokkyo and 100 MG/ML winny also from TT, I am also planning on doing clen on 2 weeks off 2 weeks during the cycle, how do you guys think I should this cycle and when do I start clomid? Thanks brothers!

Ta TownBacker

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Bump

The Iron Game Guest
    No need to bump a post if its already at or near the top

Personally Id run the winny for 100mgs/day for 5 weeks and the anavar at 40-50mgs daily for 6 weeks. The longer you run the anavar the better. Dont forget clomid post cycle and try and run the anavar at least one week more than the winstrol but 2-3 being better.

CrazyRussian is offline Associate Member
    with this cycle would you just get really cut up or what? i was looking into doing this as a cycle in the summer time after my track season, cause i wanna get more cut and a lot stronger.

The Iron Game Guest
    Crazy Russian, it would be much better to add test prop in there but this wasnt mentioned and I am basing a cycle on what he wants to use. With the proper nutrition you would be able to reduce bodyfat quite dramatically while holding on to and adding a good few pounds of hard muscle.

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    take alot of ALA and milk thistle with that

Ray
    Ray is offline Junior Member
    Iron Game. I plan on doing a cycle of primo/Winny/dbol . i have read alot of comments that running 2 17aas isnt a good idea and have received critism for a cycle like that but you are saying that it is alright to run 100mg of winstrol a day and 40-50mg/day of anavar and they are both 17aa. is 40mg/day of dbol to kick start a cycle for 4 weeks along with winstrol eod at 50mg for six weeks and pyramiding primo(starting at 200x2,300x2,400x2,300x2,200x1) from the start for 7 weeks, alright? I need quality very keepable muscle mass for my up and coming football season which will be 2.5 months away after my cycle is over. These compounds are very attractive to me because i can get away with it, without being caught on a NCAA drug test. Also these compounds are good for speed strength and power which is what i definatly need im 6' 245 15% bodyfat. please help me i appreciate it

Thread Information