daem is offline Anabolic Member

bromo making me feel like shit :(

whats up guys, i am currently taking 5mg/ED since i believe the gyno symptoms i am exhibiting are prolactin induced from fina. (puffy nips, small lump under left nipple, tenderness in both nipples)

i feel terrible at all times of the day and just have a lingering nausea at times that won't subside until i force myself to eat or walk around.

headaches, slight insomnia more than usual, and a constant feeling like shit is plaguing me although it seems to disappear when i am in the gym for a few hours a day.

anyone have any advice on how you cope with the sides bromo usually carries? btw, i am going to continue running it at 5mg a day for research purposes to see if the higher dosage helps clear the prolactin sides quicker or if it is less effective than 2.5.

ill update this thread when new info arises.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    ya bro bromos side sux ass.. ill bump this up for u

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is why so many go with Dostinex. Better results and no where near the sides. Wish I could help but all I can say is lower the dose to where it is effective but you can live with the sides. See if using B6 works for you.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    from what ive been reading from articles on the boards is that prolactin can not give gyno, only estrogen can. So why take it if its hard on ya..

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    from what ive been reading from articles on the boards is that prolactin can not give gyno, only estrogen can. So why take it if its hard on ya..
    Because the increase in prolactin secretion causes a drop in testosteronewhich can leave estrogen at a higher ratio to test than whats is safe. Prolcatin inhibitors are great in conjunction with anti-e's to subside gyno symptoms

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Keep the bromo in. Now, if you have problems with bromo then dostinex will be even worse. There is a reason that you only take dostinex once every 5 days. The pro sides are real and you CAN get gyno and estrogenic sides from fina.

Seriously, drop the friggin fina if you can't function with the sides of dostinex.

Originally posted by roidmanraging
    Seriously, drop the friggin fina if you can't function with the sides of dostinex.
    keep that type of friendly comment to yourself in the future, bro.

as i said before, i am and will continue to run the bromo at 5mg/ED for research purposes.

update to this thread...

all feeling of sickness/nausea has subsided after around 1 week of use even at a somewhat high dosage of 5mg.

im pretty sure my prolactin levels are significantly lower because it seems like the fina is working a little bit better these past few days.

sore nips have left, lumps are almost gone and i am retaining very little water now.

i don't know whether i can attribute the bromo or the nolva to clearing up the gyno sides, however both dosages were relatively high to help clear it as soon as possible.

im going to continue running the bromo at 1.25mg/day when the gyno is completely gone until the end of my cycle along with nolva at 20mg continuing into post cycle with clomid.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Could bromo not be ran at 1.25mg/day throughout the cycle as a precationary measure? ie) like A-dex

yes, it could, although it would be a waste of money.

taking 1g or so of b6 every day would produce the same prolactin inhibatory response and be much cheaper than taking bromo for an entire cycle of fina or deca .

i forgot to mention that on top of the bromo i was also taking 500mg-1g of b6 ED.

Natoli220 is offline New Member
    Don't Use Bromo.Bromo won't do shit except make you sick. Use Nolva. Plain and simple. Doctors give progesterone cream to men with prostrate problems. Why on earth would they hand it out? ya know? I know what you are going through. I had the same symptoms. Take Nolva = gyno gone.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Originally posted by roidmanraging
    Keep the bromo in. Now, if you have problems with bromo then dostinex will be even worse. There is a reason that you only take dostinex once every 5 days. The pro sides are real and you CAN get gyno and estrogenic sides from fina.

I dont think any of that is true.

Ive ran dostinex before and bromo. Dostinex has no sides for me, except a huge increase in drive.

1.25mg E3D is what I took.

Thread Information