BullFX is offline Junior Member

Arrow Ripping Gels , gimmick or real deal???

Any one who has tried it in the past ??? do they actually work? and if so around what bf% do they work the best... whats the best brand ???

Don't waste your money bro. If you want to burn excess BF, cardio is by far the best way. Try doing your cardio first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach. Thats most effeective for maximum fat loss. Also, a clen /ECA stack would give you some additional help; 2wks on/2wks off.

ok my bad i shoulda include that i know all that, i do 45min cardio ED, on empty stomach, diet is 100% in check too, 2500 cals, im down 3%bf i just wana know if they work or not

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    a friend of mine that swears by them was already lean before he used them. he claimed it made him harder and more defined, although im sure he could have duplicated the results with cardio as i really didn't notice the difference after his 4 week use.

if you really want to try a product that has a greater success rate, try yohimburn. i used then new formula and liked it, although once again i think i could have duplicated the results without it although it would have taken a few weeks longer.

Originally posted by daem
    a friend of mine that swears by them was already lean before he used them. he claimed it made him harder and more defined, although im sure he could have duplicated the results with cardio as i really didn't notice the difference after his 4 week use.

if you really want to try a product that has a greater success rate, try yohimburn. i used then new formula and liked it, although once again i think i could have duplicated the results without it although it would have taken a few weeks longer.
    hey man what is yohimburn??? i keep hearin that name , is it like a cream???

bump

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't Prep H do the same thing?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    its a transdermal mild diuretic

it works, but its not doing much to the fat...

yohimburn DF is like topical yohimbine + cutting gel all in one

its at AF

Originally posted by BullFX
    hey man what is yohimburn??? i keep hearin that name , is it like a cream???
    Go to www.anabolicfitness.com

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    My bro used a ripping gel and got good results with it, so if you have some extra cash with nothing esle to do with it then go buy you some. But IMO its not worth the money

Thread Information