Anthony11bca is offline New Member

Ran out of test P

So I ran out of test p about 5 days ago yes i know it was my fault not getting it all at once or getting it sooner. I should hopefully have it tomorrow I am on week 6 and I am taking 100mg test p eod and 100mg Masteron eod and arimidex .5 eod.

is it worth continuing my cycle which I was planning on doing for 16 weeks or should i just start my pct and wait and start over in a few months.

I am probably going to drop the masteron if I continue my cycle and add tren A or EQ because I want to put on a little more size and I dont think the masteron is worth taking if im trying to bulk. Even though I have gained about a good 15 pounds already in 6 weeks.

I honestly have been going back and forth in my head on how big I want to get I am 195 5'10 right now and I want to get to about 210-215 and then cut down.

Plus I need to get my diet on track as well because of my job its very hard to eat as much but I am figuring it out.

This is my 2nd cycle I did one about 2 years ago and went from 160lb to 200lbs in 4 months.

Any advice would be much appreciated I am doing a lot of research but I would like to hear some more feedback on what might be the best option.

Thank you

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would prob. continue the cycle if it were me if the rest of the gear came in tomorrow. Although, I would never start a cycle without everything on hand. Not sure how you're gaining 40lbs. on a cycle unless it is a ton of water and fat. It's unrealistic to gain 40lbs. of muscle in 4 months. Anyways, don't add Tren as it's only your 2nd cycle so not worth it. Be careful running cycles this long because the longer you're shut down the harder the recovery is.

Big Teeside Lad is offline New Member
    Now pal I've just started a cycle there 3 different types of blends. Each bottle I've got are all 3 in 1 bottle n I'm takin 1ml of RIPAVEX (trenbalone acetate,masterton prop n test prop) EOD .1ml of TESTOJECT 400 (test cypionate , test prop,test enanthate ) EOD, 1ml of TNT 450 (test enanthate, nandralone decanate,trenbalone enanthate. So that's 3ml every Monday and Thursday I inject and I'm also taking 50mg winstrol tabs everyday, wot do u think of my course, All advice greatful

Anthony11bca is offline New Member
    yes my first cycle i did get alot of water weight my face was very bloated and then after that cycle i went back down to about 185 fairly quick also i was eating pretty much everything so I did gain some fat aswell.

Thread Information