Dirty30mc is offline New Member

Question spectro omega tren

Has anyone tried the tren 20ml/75mg made by Spectro labs (they're Canadian)? They're stuff looks pretty decent, but I just want to see what kind of results others have gotten before I make a purchase. I got Winny V 30ml/50mg and Thermoclen from them, but have yet to take them. Just looking for some feedback.
    Dirty30mc

Bro, I don't know what kind of price your source is asking, but from experience just make the fina yourself. It is really easy (I just made my first bottle last week, came out perfect!) and MUCH cheaper than buying it pre-made.

Dirty30mc is offline New Member
    Chemistry wasn't one of my strongest subjects. What do you mix the pellets with and do they totally dissolve in the solution? BTW my source is asking $150 cdn 20ml/75mg.
    Dirty30mc

bonker is offline Associate Member
    Yes the spectro labs stuff is legit and works good.Pretty cheap to.

Bro, you just crush up the pellets, put it in this solution that comes with the kit and let it dissolve for a few hours. Then you pour it out into another vial containing some oil, and mix that up for a while. Then you suck it out into a syringe, attach a filter on the end of the syringe, and push it back through the filter into a clean vial. It's really that easy.

I just made a ~56ml Jug at 75mg/ml for about $125.

But I heard that spectro labs is pretty good, though. So If I were to buy, it would be theirs.

Thread Information