djgreen is offline Senior Member

Natty levels 664 should I still cycle?

just looked at my lab results natty levels was 664 which isn't low at all should I still run my gear? or could my levels be high because I have lost a lot of weight recently and still loosing
    Last edited by djgreen; 05-15-2015 at 06:38 PM.

jolter604 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Run a 8 weeker, just do it.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    yea I was just expecting it to be a little lower ill just go for it im not doing nothing crazy

Blog Entries
    Getting my bloods done and figuring out where i'm at has actually been the single most beneficial thing i've done when it comes to this lifestyle. I was at almost 900 and this was about 3-4 months after my previous cycle and i thought it would be in the toilet because of all the stories i've heard and all the talk about how i'm below the age of 25 and could mess myself up easier.

So instead of taking advantage of the fact that i could get away with it, i've stayed natural ever since and arguably made the best gains of my life out of any 8-10 month period i've had lifting comparably. Obviously there is less room for mistakes and you can't really train as frequently, i still have just as much fun if not more off-cycle then on, and i think that element has almost disappeared in this generation of lifters... Just some food for the thought and sharing my person experiences

Thread Information