Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Gaspaco
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown
  • 1 Post By trn123

Thread: First Cycle Test Cyp/Enth, DBOL, Winistrol

trn123 is offline New Member

First Cycle Test Cyp/Enth, DBOL, Winistrol

Hello everyone, I have been lifting off and on for several years, but over the past year I finally took it seriously. I am 24 years old, 6'3, and weigh a whopping 162 lbs (Not sure of body fat, but I'm certain it's on the low end). I lift 5 days per week and have my diet planned out to meet every macro (not sure if I need to up my caloric intake on cycle though as compared to what I'd eat normally).

Diet- 3,100 Calories per day

Carbs- 388 Grams
    Fats-70 Grams
    Proteins- 233 Grams

I had planned to link you to one of my example meal days...but I need 25 posts so I'll show that later on. But it's an awesome setup you guys might find useful :-).

Monday- Shoulders
    Tuesday- Legs/Abs
    Wednesday- Back
    Thursday- Chest/Triceps
    Friday- Biceps/Forearms/Abs
    Saturday- Off/Unless motivated to do cardio
    Sunday- Off

I have read that you should do Test only for a first cycle, but I do plan on this being my first and my last cycle. I've read that if I take NAC and don't go wild on the dosages my liver should be fine. For my bulking cycle here is what I am thinking-

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enth or Cyp injected x2 per week for a total of 500mg
    Weeks 1-4 DBOL 30 mg ED(Might up to 40 mg in weeks 2-3 depending how I'm feeling)
    Weeks 8-12 Winstrol 50 mg ED

I would keep Arimidex on hand just in case. I would also take NAC on cycle and if you guys think I would need anything else please let me know. For PCT I know everyone uses Nolva and Clomid, but from what I am told I can use the All-In-One PCT from Vital Labs and would be fine. (I ended up with a bottle of it and will use it unless it's not strong enough for a "Real" cycle...I think it's meant for pro-hormones, but someone with experience can help with that) I plan to have the Female Hormone Panel bloodwork done pre cycle to see my levels and I will post that when I have the results.

Pictures- Yes, the lighting has a new bulb...but I think there are still some changes even if minimal.

September 2014 at 139 lbs
    First Cycle Test Cyp/Enth, DBOL, Winistrol-011.jpg

Current at 162 lbs
    First Cycle Test Cyp/Enth, DBOL, Winistrol-068.jpg

My back from 139-162
    First Cycle Test Cyp/Enth, DBOL, Winistrol-056.jpg

Thanks already for the tips, flames, and encouragement :-)!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome...
    Read this... And I don't think you'll be stopping at one cycle! Besides being a lil young but very light(drop everything except the test 500mgs wkly will bring great results!

Always use an AI from beginning to end(up to pct) HCG ??? On cycle at 250iu e3.5d keeps everything down there functioning and makes for a better recovery!

Pct?? Clomid and nolvadex together doses are in link

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Looking at your frame, u have no bussiness messing with AAS buddy!

Quit your cycle and start eating!
    jolter604 likes this.

solesrch is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was just Test e. Actually my first couple of cycles I did just Test e. But I agree with above. Need some calories and to put some meat on the frame.

Yes, I am extremely light and I have a source for gear, but haven't purchased yet. NACH you think I am good to go with Test E 500mg weekly though? Or like the other guys you'd say just keep lifting 5 days a week and eating my 3.1k calorie diet? Because I already have been doing the eating and lifting, and I have gained a considerable amount of weight in one year.

Thanks for comments though to all.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You have done well to gain so much so quick. No reason that you can't keep on that path. Just keep upping your cals every time your weight stalls.

Another 30lbs and maybe you can reassess your plan for gear.

We have a great diet section if you feel the need for some direct advice in that area.

Eat big and lift big.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You have done well to gain so much so quick. No reason that you can't keep on that path. Just keep upping your cals every time your weight stalls.

Another 30lbs and maybe you can reassess your plan for gear.

We have a great diet section if you feel the need for some direct advice in that area.

Eat big and lift big.
    Okay, I'll just start upping my calories and hopefully I'll continue to gain. Guess I was just used to seeing the quick noob gains and now that they've slowed I'm being impatient.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trn123 View Post
    Okay, I'll just start upping my calories and hopefully I'll continue to gain. Guess I was just used to seeing the quick noob gains and now that they've slowed I'm being impatient.
    When you've gained weight you have to re-asses your TDEE and eat more!

It's not easy to do(to eat all day but you get used to it) im still struggling to get past 200lbs and that's light) but I just have to eat BIGGER!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    When you've gained weight you have to re-asses your TDEE and eat more!

It's not easy to do(to eat all day but you get used to it) im still struggling to get past 200lbs and that's light) but I just have to eat BIGGER!
    Yes I just recalculated my TDE at the 1t of this month. Also what should I use my free bottle coupon on from anabolics??

Hey all! I've decided to wait to start cycling as you have all suggested until reaching 180. (Which for me could take the better part of two years) the issue is that I'm moving mid June which means I'll no longer have this source that I trust. So I'm trying to buy all my gear now even though I'll use it later on.

Here is my issue, basically I want to just run Test E at 500 mg per week for 12 weeks with arimidex on hand and then PCT.

My source is trying to tell me I'd be better off doing Test E and Winny without the estrogen blocker (said Winny will take care of that as well as give me lean gains).

When it comes to Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT he said I can just use a PCT I already have...but it's made for SARM/PH recovery....so I'm not sure it'll work proper for AAS? It's the 3x PCT by Vital Labs.

Prices I'm looking at are seemingly low for Test E (6 weeks worth) and a bit more for 6 weeks of winny. Seeing how it's my first buy and internet info varies I was hoping y'all could help me out.

Thanks! (And if any of you have ANY tips that I didn't mention please inform me)
    Last edited by trn123; 05-20-2015 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Posted Prices(sorry)

Well, he sounds like a typically uneducated and untrustworthy source. I wouldn't buy anything from him on that basis. Hold out for another source you have plenty of time.

Can you remove the prices from your post please, price discussion is not quite allowed, thanks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Well, he sounds like a typically uneducated and untrustworthy source. I wouldn't buy anything from him on that basis. Hold out for another source you have plenty of time.

Can you remove the prices from your post please, price discussion is not quite allowed, thanks.
    Tried to edit my post but it's not allowing me to from mobile. ��. I know this guy can get me real stuff, it's my thought that his job is to get me what I order...it's my job to be educated and know what I want. That's why I can't here for advice...he can use gear however he wants for his own purposes, but I want to make sure I'm doing it correctly.

Click on tour name on that post and it should show an edit button, among others, you can use that to edit.

Define 'real stuff'
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Click on tour name on that post and it should show an edit button, among others, you can use that to edit.

Define 'real stuff'
    Got it. Had to hold edit and open in another tab for some odd reason.

And I know it's not fake gear. I can grab it in person so I don't have to deal with shipping (online sites seem shady to me). Like he's a good guy, and is big as ****, but his goals differ from mine and he seems to have a more is better mentality. I on the other hand just want some quality mass gains and will probably worry about aesthetics afterwards. I want to do it safely and not ruin my body for years to come.

Bump for thoughts :-).

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winnie and tes e with no AI sounds like a loser cycle. Winnie is a cutting compound unlike others that can be used for bulking or cutting. Tes e for 12 weeks is more of a bulking cycle. You can't do both, pick one. That pct you mentioned is garbage.....pct should be clo and nov. You need an AI......period. Are you considering Hcg ? I think you should do some more research before you get talked into a cycle that you will regret. Take care
    jolter604 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown
    Winnie and tes e with no AI sounds like a loser cycle. Winnie is a cutting compound unlike others that can be used for bulking or cutting. Tes e for 12 weeks is more of a bulking cycle. You can't do both, pick one. That pct you mentioned is garbage.....pct should be clo and nov. You need an AI......period. Are you considering Hcg? I think you should do some more research before you get talked into a cycle that you will regret. Take care
    I have done lots of research on the matter. I just wanted opinions from other experienced members when it comes to specifically me. I thought the same about winny/test e being a cutting cycle, which is why I prefer the test e only. The PCT I know most use nolv and clomid, I just wanted to see what this bottle I have is. (Spent 40 dollars without thinking it through and bought some of those "legal anabolics"...)

I am having a hard time understanding why I'm "too light" to use test though. From what I read it appears that's to make sure you're already dedicated to training and diet, which I already am and I've gained considerably. Perhaps I'm overlooking the reason to wait though.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You are "too light" because you are 6"3' 162 lbs. I'm eight inches shorter than you and began my first cycle weighing 160 lbs. There is so much room for you to grow naturally if you eat more and train hard. Your tdee is around 3,300 calories. Try eating 300-500 more calories than that per day for a month and you will grow like a weed.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I have done lots of research on the matter. I just wanted opinions from other experienced members when it comes to specifically me. I thought the same about winny/test e being a cutting cycle, which is why I prefer the test e only. The PCT I know most use nolv and clomid, I just wanted to see what this bottle I have is. (Spent 40 dollars without thinking it through and bought some of those "legal anabolics"...)

I am having a hard time understanding why I'm "too light" to use test though. From what I read it appears that's to make sure you're already dedicated to training and diet, which I already am and I've gained considerably. Perhaps I'm overlooking the reason to wait though.
    Ok for one if you build up your foundation you'll make more quality gains when on, also at your weight/height you've got plenty of room to grow, but if you did a cycle at this moment your tendons and ligaments will pop in no time due to your strength gains and not an adequate amount of strength in your joints(tendons ligaments) as Aust would say - it's a sure fire way to hear them pop/and out w/an injury(& wasted $$$ for nothing)

Stick around check out our diet and training sections GL on your journey

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Ok for one if you build up your foundation you'll make more quality gains when on, also at your weight/height you've got plenty of room to grow, but if you did a cycle at this moment your tendons and ligaments will pop in no time due to your strength gains and not an adequate amount of strength in your joints(tendons ligaments) as Aust would say - it's a sure fire way to hear them pop/and out w/an injury(& wasted $$$ for nothing) Stick around check out our diet and training sections GL on your journey
    That makes sense about the more quality gains later. (More results for my money) and yeah I read all of ausinites posts on stickies. I took it as, "even though you CAN lift more, don't be stupid. Realize your muscles night have the strength, but your joints aren't ready." Since I've always eaten a huge amount of food for someone that's scrawny and have always been so slim it's hard for me to think I have "plenty of room to grow." I have had huge weight gains this year though, I guess I'm just expecting to go from point A to point Z without anything in between...gotta remember it takes years.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That makes sense about the more quality gains later. (More results for my money) and yeah I read all of ausinites posts on stickies. I took it as, "even though you CAN lift more, don't be stupid. Realize your muscles night have the strength, but your joints aren't ready." Since I've always eaten a huge amount of food for someone that's scrawny and have always been so slim it's hard for me to think I have "plenty of room to grow." I have had huge weight gains this year though, I guess I'm just expecting to go from point A to point Z without anything in between...gotta remember it takes years.
    Yeah for sure... Just remember it's a marathon not a sprint I think you'll do great gaining - eat big to get big - and lift big(as BIB stated)

Quote Originally Posted by numbere
    You are "too light" because you are 6"3' 162 lbs. I'm eight inches shorter than you and began my first cycle weighing 160 lbs. There is so much room for you to grow naturally if you eat more and train hard. Your tdee is around 3,300 calories. Try eating 300-500 more calories than that per day for a month and you will grow like a weed.
    Where did you calculate that my TDEE is 3.3k? Both calculators I used put me at 2.7-2.8k. That's why I'm running a 3.1k calorie diet currently.

Also, from my posted pics....does anyone have an idea what my bf% could be?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I used a macro nutrient calculator that Times Roman put together.

macro nutrient calculato

First Cycle Test Cyp/Enth, DBOL, Winistrol-body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

Interesting. Now I don't know what my TDEE would be since the calculator you used is showing different results.

And from that picture I'm guessing I'm sitting around 11% BF? Anyone else have an opinion? Trying to figure out what it is so after I bulk to 180 I can see if I gained too much BF...if so, during my next bulk I'll make sure it's even cleaner.

Thread Information