Frontpump is offline Associate Member

Sterile Pads, Vials, Gloves Etc Supplier?

I don't see any of the good guys providing this standard medical supply.

I'm the type who is going to double whatman filter, wear sterile gloves, pre-pare on a sterile pad, etc. etc.

Had a scare with my first injection that I never want to revisit.

I know I can get vials from the good guys, but I don't see anybody providing the sterile pads and gloves. Can you PM me sterile supply recommendations ?

Can I buy this stuff online without setting off any flags, or requiring any medical licenses etc?

Still a newb.

pitweiler is offline Member
    Sterile pad? You mean like an alcohol wipe?
    All you need in pins and Alcohol wipes.
    Swab the top of the vial. Open the syringe. Draw back about a CC. Stick it in the vial. Push the air in. Then draw back to the amount that you want. Swap the needle out with a new one. Get the air out. Swab your injection site. Stick yourself. Pull back on the syringe. If there's no blood, then inject slowly. Boom your done. No need to get to anal with it. If your getting it from a trusted source then you should be G2G. The vial should be sterile and I'm sure your not pinning yourself in a sandstorm lol

As far as the supplier you can get everything from our site sponsor. Assuming you have your gear already. Because it's against the rules to source talk

I have gear ready.

And pitweiler, not alcohol wipes. I have those. I'm talking about sterile field pre-pads. it's all personal preference. I'm going to be as cautious as I can, because that's what I do. Maybe doesn't work for you, but it works for me.

site sponsor does not have what I am referring to.

-Sterile Gloves
    -Sterile Field Pads

If anybody reads this and wonders the same...

just go to amazon. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump
    I have gear ready. And pitweiler, not alcohol wipes. I have those. I'm talking about sterile field pre-pads. it's all personal preference. I'm going to be as cautious as I can, because that's what I do. Maybe doesn't work for you, but it works for me.
    Try Amazon, eBay or just google what your looking for. It's perfectly legal to have those things so there's a lot of medical company's will have those things or even look for a tattoo supply company should have the same things your looking for.

I understand it's your first time and your cautious. But the vial your drawing out of is sterile and it's going into a sterile syringe with a sterile needle. As long as you wash your hands. Wipe the vial and injection site your good. That's all they do at the doctors office. Keep in mind. The UGL you bought from probably doesn't take all of the necessary steps to be completely sterile.
    I'm not shooting you down by any means for doing it this way. Do what ever that makes you feel comfortable at the end of the day. I've just never heard of anyone wanting to go that route.

The gloves
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000RN4R3Q?sn=email

I can't find the pre field pads your talking about but I didn't look that hard. Google. Amazon or eBay. Between then you should be able to find what your looking for

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitweiler View Post
    As far as the supplier you can get everything from our site sponsor. Assuming you have your gear already. Because it's against the rules to source talk
    If you can support a board sponsor its always a good thing to do.

I would pay a higher price from a sponsor, just to keep it in the family, but they don't provide these tools.

The gear did not come in vials- it came from stealth pouches, from about as reputable as a source can get. Also one of my vials came from a separate source. Promises and words never refute physics, and even the best of intentions and tightest ships are not 100% effective or sterile.

Unless your eyes are on it, you have no certainties, only other peoples experience. I'm simply doing everything within my ability. And even so, suppose I do get an IM- at that point I can say unambiguously that it was the source and not the user. Then I would have some leverage, and could help myself, the supplier, and other users to be aware and take further steps to prevention.

But hey, maybe that makes too much sense.

Thread Information