• 2 Post By marcus300

Thread: Questions for first cycle short

Kidanis is offline Junior Member

Questions for first cycle short

I'm 26
    I'm 5'9"
    I have hyper thyroidism
    Been lifting for about 2 years naturally

My weight is pretty patetic I'm at 135 I used to be lik 98 pounds when I started.

To me gains come EXTREMELY hard considering I got hyperthyroidism I eat about 3.5k calories a day counted and lift 3 times a week

This IS working I gain like a quarter of a pount a month no lie.

I'm an MMA fighter and my next fight is at 145 and its 3 months from now. I need to gain those 10 pounds in this ammount of time.

I was thinking of doing a short test only cycle I know I need some nolvadez in case of gyno. The only thing that really worries me about steroids is that I might get erectile disfunction.

What are the odds of getting ED from a first cycle?

and If I do get it is there anyway to revert that damage?

And no they dont test you where I fight. thanks

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest you head over to the diet/nutrition forum and do some reading there. Do you know what your TDEE is? Do you know what TDEE is at all? If not, that's a good indication that perhaps you need to start there. Also, lifting 3 days a week might make things a little more difficult in gaining quality LMM. Again, welcome to the forum.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Welcome to the forum. I'd suggest you head over to the diet/nutrition forum and do some reading there. Do you know what your TDEE is? Do you know what TDEE is at all? If not, that's a good indication that perhaps you need to start there. Also, lifting 3 days a week might make things a little more difficult in gaining quality LMM. Again, welcome to the forum.
    I would have to agree w/Odin here! I don't think you have the frame(or strong enough tendons/& ligaments to support your new strength) also like mentioned 3 days a wk is pretty hard to gain any kind of LBM/LMM of any kind of real size(quality gains)... Diet is where the magic is! eat big to get big - all day long....

Welcome and best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I would have to agree w/Odin here! I don't think you have the frame(or strong enough tendons/& ligaments to support your new strength) also like mentioned 3 days a wk is pretty hard to gain any kind of LBM/LMM of any kind of real size(quality gains)... Diet is where the magic is! eat big to get big - all day long....

Welcome and best of luck

I used to go like 5 days a week but because of my condition I wasnt gaining any mass. I tried different work outs and foods I only started gaining when I was working out 3 times a week and resting 4 I figure that with gear I should work out more and obviously eat a lot more I was thinking to doing a short cycle, upping my caloric intake of course and working out 5-6 days a week with the extra recovery help the gear will give me but then again I'm terried of gyno and ED I really dont care lesss about the rest of the sides

thanks for the advice I'll look into all that

MY TDEE is about 2.3k a day

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Food=mass. I understand what your saying but if you cant gain a pound throwing in aas will not help unless you can eat enough.
    marcus300 likes this.

I AM gaining but its very slowly because of my Medical condition doctor is saying that its actually a miracle that I gained all these weight in the past couple of years even with the medicine...hyperthoroidism keeps youre weight very low plus side is I dont gain any fat

pitweiler is offline Member
    Have you tried eating a lot more than you are now? If your saying that you can't gain fat then I'd be eating every second that you can. RA is right. Food= mass. Load up on the food and you should gain the weight

I guess I'll try to pound down the 1300 calorie massgainer I saw the other day but that still wont solve my problem of needing 10 pounds in 3 months

And to be honest apetite is not really and issue I can eat a lot of food no problems I eat my 3.5k very easily

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should listen to the above posts. The bottom line is if you are unable to make gains natty then aas won't help.

RA
    Think about it. If you eat to maintain your current bodyweight then if you gain 10-20 lbs in the cycle you wont be able to keep it.
    marcus300 and uoflcards like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Food=mass. I understand what your saying but if you cant gain a pound throwing in aas will not help unless you can eat enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by RA View Post
    Think about it. If you eat to maintain your current bodyweight then if you gain 10-20 lbs in the cycle you wont be able to keep it.
    There is your answer ^^^^ its simple your not eating enough or training correctly to build muscle tissue. You need to eat a lot more if you don't you wont gain weight/size even if you take steroids you will lose all gains due to your diet not supporting your new found tissue. At your size it will be easy to gain size, that's right easy eat more and train to build muscle.

Check out the diet section and list your current diet and also do the same with your training routine
    RA and uoflcards like this.

uoflcards is offline Junior Member
    Listen to these guys on here man. They know what they are talking about.

No I AM gaining but very slowly my condition is what doesnt let me gain mnuch weight at all. I am gaining and I'm 100% getting stonger but the problem is that is to slow! I need to gain at least 10-15 I just wanna hurry the process along I can eat all day long but my condition doesnt a;llow me to gain much weight at all

RA
    Question has been answered. Up your calories.

No it hasnt I asked what would a be good way to avoid side effects while on my cycle I'm still going to do it and Obiously I'm going to up my calories. I'm sick of being skinny!

Thread Information