KidUK is offline Associate Member

Would kickstarting a Cyp/Primo cycle with SUST alter levels too much and cause acne??

Hoping to get a jump start on the next cycle using SUST, I'm planning on doing a 14-16 week cycle with Test 350mg per week, and Primo at 600mg per week. I'm planning to start the primo out right away at the 600mg dose but also start off with the Sust AND THEN switch over to Cyp after 1 month or so. I'm scared the switch might cause the blood levels to fluctuate too much essentially cause me to break out with acne. As i sometimes BUT rarely break out badly all over arms back and shoulders. thoughts on this?? Thanks so much. Anyone have experience with this? Would it be best just to run the Cyp the whole cycle and just forget the SUST?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Pick one test to run, Sust has minimal prop but you still pin it 2x wkly... Where's your AI hCG etc pct??,

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Pick one test to run, Sust has minimal prop but you still pin it 2x wkly... Where's your AI hCG etc pct??,
    Yes yes, i will be runnning HCG towards the end and running Letro at a very small quarter pill every 2 to 3 days as i've found that works great and Adex is shit for me. And the standard Nolva/Clomid after. Yes, thanks 4 reply. Probably just stick to Cyp! Any other thoughts?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KidUK View Post
    Yes yes, i will be runnning HCG towards the end and running Letro at a very small quarter pill every 2 to 3 days as i've found that works great and Adex is shit for me. And the standard Nolva/Clomid after. Yes, thanks 4 reply. Probably just stick to Cyp! Any other thoughts?
    No just that you should start your HCG from the beginning of your cycle... 250iu 2x wkly keeps everything functioning and from atrophy, aids in a faster recovery while mimicking LH production

Thread Information