mxguy125 is offline New Member

school me please oh wise ones

I need some advice please. I am a newbie on my first cycle, I'm on my 4th week and 4thcc of Loeffler testo 4/la. After reading alot on here almost everyone says that is junk. I agree with the fact that the injection site hurts and is tender for at least a week and you always feel like shit for the next couple of days. But I have made what I consider incredible gains in strength and appearance in a very short time. My big question is: should i switch to enanthate for a cleaner less painful AR or since im making such gains should i stay with the testo 4/la. The flu symptoms and the soreness in my ass for days really suck but im loving the results. Please Help. Does enanthate give as good of results?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you have access to Enanthate , I beleive it will be a better choice since you're running such low doses. Sust is good for eod and that would be 750mg+/week.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are already 4 weeks in, you will be starting your cycle over if you switch to enth here.

while i agree that the enth would be a better choice, you have already began.

unless you are planning on taking this cycle 12-15 weeks then i would stick with the testo or maybe shoot 250mg of enth along with it every week.

NoLimits is offline Member
    You answered your own question... stay with what is working. And there is no guarantee that switching will have less pain. Most of the time, the pain is caused by the BA content in the compound. So stay with the cycle you have in front of you. Try something different next time if you want.

daannngg

damn that was fast, you guys rule. thanks for the info guys.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would switch to the enanthate now. By this time the levels of test in your system should have peaked and switching to the single long ester test should have no effect here. If you use a lower concentration test like 200-250mg/ml, the pain should be very minimal. A higher concetration like 400mg/ml will probably hurt like the Loeffler injects do.

Also. you will see similar gains with the enanthate. Go for it.

BTW, I assume you ride...have you experienced the incredible arm-pump yet? It sucks!

-moto

yeah i ride a crf450, and the arm pump does really suck, but not as bad as the pain in my ass, i cant ride for at 4-5 days after injection, oh well.

Thread Information