Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: I need good advice, b4 i act on bad info...PlZ

jjburst is offline New Member

I need good advice, b4 i act on bad info...PlZ

I am 34 years old, and about to start working out again...it has been a few years..I am currenty about 5 foot 9 and around 250 pounds, def on the fat side....i wish to lose fat and have lean muscle (i have used Suss in the past and it got me strong and very big which is not what i am lookin for this time)......i do not wish to become built like an ox stayin very stocky even though i would be stronger and more muscular then i am now...i would like to eventually be around 200 pounds but be lean and cut if possible.....at first i was told to use winstrol alone....but now my friend is tellin me to do a blend of primobolin, cypionate , and ethenate....i know nothin about these.....can someone please give me some info on that blend so i know what to respond to him, and more importantly what is best for me and the results i want, with the body type i am startin with

2 things i am sure of

1. i look puffy aleady so water retention is something i would hate to have

2. i cannot afford HGH

i appreciate any info greatly...laymens terms would help THANKS GUYS

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Get you diet and training dialed in get your bf down to a sub 15% level before you go on again. If your only goal is to be lean than diet is paramount
    And am i reading that rite? A blend of test c and e? Seems odd to me. There practically the same why mix them?

I have ever intention on dieting as well...i was goin to research that after i researched this, but if you know of which foods are good and which to stay away from i welcome that info also.........just to be clear i have not done a cycle in over a decade....but i do wish to start a cycle a diet and a training program all at the relative same time........should i just stick with winstrol until i lose some of the weight? Or is there something better or even something i should combine with it???? thank you for your feedback.....as far as why he said that i have no clue, but when i read that they were basically the same thats when decided to find this forum t get more reliable advice....

The key to you becoming lean is your diet and your training. Steroids are not magic that will just make you look good. If your diet is poor and your over weight and you start taking steroids you will still be over weight and not looking good. Winstrol is not even a useful compound till you get your body fat low.
    Have you established your maintenance calorie level? Some low calorie diet and alot of cardio and you will reach your goal. Steroids are a tool. Get your training and your diet to 95% than use the steroids to take you up the other 5%. If it was as simple as injecting we would all be mr olympia

Go to the diet fourm and list your diet there.

i have my traiing schedual down...i am only 2 weeks into it.....i do not have adiet plan other other then common sense dieting....i am lookin for something that will help me build lean muscle which will help burn my fat faster, i understand there not magic and ideally you only use them to get over the top.....however i have seen people use them when they just start working out and gettin nice results....i am going to use something if there are any suggestions you can make to go along with my workout program and dieting i would appreciate it...in doing lot of reading ive read that some of these help to burn fat while building leaner type muscle.... if you can point me in that direction i greatly appreciate it....(i understand what ur sayin, but im not lookin just to take something and sit on my couc...before my surgury i worked out 4-6 days per week, and i will get back to that, but i am lookin for a sup. that i have described) once again thank you for any info

for example...this page lists these

As it pertains to pure body fat reduction if we were to list the absolute best fat loss steroids the list would undoubtedly begin with Trenbolone . Trenbolone as a powerful muscle building, strength increasing and hardening agent has also been shown to possess fat reduction qualities. In a roundabout way most anabolic androgenic steroids possess this trait to a degree; by increasing lean tissue we inevitably decrease the total percentage of body fat we carry. Even so, steroids like Trenbolone have been shown to actually reduce stored body fat; while increasing lean tissue, which leads to more pleasing total of fat versus lean tissue, coupled with actual fat reducing qualities, this makes Tren more or less the king of this category when we consider the rates in-which it handles both processes. Beyond Tren, other well-deserving fat loss steroids would include:

Winstrol
    Primobolan
    Anavar
    Masteron
    Equipoise

do you know the differences, or pros and cons of these???

Time and persistence is the only "sup" that you need mate. You get no quick fix its a lifestyle not a fad. If you start steroids while your just starting training you risk serious injury. Your muscle is growing quicker than your joints/cns can manage. If your looking for a quick fix that shows that you need help on your diet and your training. That is the basic foundations that you need to devlop before you even consider jucing. I recommend you post back in a year asking about steroids.

Can you list everything you have eaten in the last 24 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by jjburst View Post
    for example...this page lists these

As it pertains to pure body fat reduction if we were to list the absolute best fat loss steroids the list would undoubtedly begin with Trenbolone . Trenbolone as a powerful muscle building, strength increasing and hardening agent has also been shown to possess fat reduction qualities. In a roundabout way most anabolic androgenic steroids possess this trait to a degree; by increasing lean tissue we inevitably decrease the total percentage of body fat we carry. Even so, steroids like Trenbolone have been shown to actually reduce stored body fat; while increasing lean tissue, which leads to more pleasing total of fat versus lean tissue, coupled with actual fat reducing qualities, this makes Tren more or less the king of this category when we consider the rates in-which it handles both processes. Beyond Tren, other well-deserving fat loss steroids would include:

Winstrol
    Primobolan
    Anavar
    Masteron
    Equipoise

do you know the differences, or pros and cons of these???
    They all have there purpose but you are trying to run at the olympic 100m before you can even crawl. Whats your diet and training consist of?

from the research i did, its seems like i should stay away from winny....and use anavar instead...with either tren or primo.....i know there are 2 types of tren....any chance you can explain the pro and cons of the 2 types of tren and also the primo.....and if they are a good mix with the anavar....thank you.....i can be totally mis interpreting the info, thats why i am asking for advice.......

my diet isnt anything special ill just stay away from high starch, obviously i wont eat junk....sometimes ill have a shake instead of a meal.......i dont know what ino your lookin for as far as training....i got to the 4-6 times aweek i do 1-2 body parts a day.....i do very little cardio....i dont think ur askin for the exact excersizes i do but if u r ill tell u........i undersand ur tellin me u would start without anything....but I am going to use something and i just wanna know which are closest to what i need.....i have done a few cycles in the past and started them at the same time i started the gym i liked the results......i know it might not be ideal, but its how i am goin about it....i just want to make sure im in the right ballpark as far as what i take
    Last edited by jjburst; 05-20-2015 at 12:18 AM.

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    Tren is the harshest steroid there is. You need a good deal of AAS experience before you inject that in your body.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should stay away from all steroids at the moment, as Euro says you are trying to sprint before you can barely crawl. No offence but working out for 2 weeks, very little cardioand 'common sense' dieting is no base to be running harsh compounds with increased chance of side effects because of your current fat levels.

Go to our diet section and get your diet set right. Do cardio for 30-40 mins after every weights session and that fat will start to fall off.
    lovbyts and DrewZ like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You should stay away from all steroids at the moment, as Euro says you are trying to sprint before you can barely crawl. No offence but working out for 2 weeks, very little cardioand 'common sense' dieting is no base to be running harsh compounds with increased chance of side effects because of your current fat levels.

Go to our diet section and get your diet set right. Do cardio for 30-40 mins after every weights session and that fat will start to fall off.
    ^^^^ This, in bold above. Stop thinking about steroids and as you said, the magic pill. It will do more harm than good. The ONLY thing that will help you right now is the diet, training and cardio. Do not look for a boost or edge. If you want a boost for the gym drink some coffee, yes really.

Thread Information