excelsior is offline New Member

Lightbulb first cycle advice

21 years old
    175lb
    5'11"
    11% BF

After researching AAS for four months, training on and off for 4years and reaching my desired body fat percentage of 10-12% BF, im ready to start my first cycle. Im taking my health very seriously and considering all possible side effects. Im starting with the mildest cycle possible and am expecting minimal gains. I know i am young but i also accept the risks being taken. My original plan of a 400mg per week test E cycle 9week was canceled after my doctor revealed my body easily converts test to estrogen. However the doctor said its normal and nothing to worry about (didnt mention my intentions of AAS). the test also showed my test levels are exactly where they should be for someone my age, while estrogen levels are still in normal range (all other bloodwork info had good results as well). I know a test only cycle is always recommended for newbies, but after researching i found the best main ingredient to reach my goals is anavar (your not changing my mind on this). Test prop will be added but only at a ABSOLUTE MINIMAL to keep my natural test running after cycle. ill be starting my cycle after one more month of training and a high carb/protein diet.
    If you have experience with anavar sharing your results would mean allot!
    again i have no intentions of seeing results from the test. expected gain estimate from experienced members and advice is greatly needed and appreciated. i already have PCT planned out but open to advice.
    CYCLE
    (weeks 1-9) test prop 50mg EOD. 200per week. If its safe to run less ill do it.
    (weeks 3-9) anavar 50mg daily.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Horrible idea. Your shutting your self down for low doses? Loose loose know matter how you look at it. Not to mention your age

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Of course its normal for test to convert to estrogen thats what it does.

flyfisher is offline Junior Member
    I think finding legit Anavar might be almost as unlikely as finding legit HGH unless you have a pharma source. You most likely won't find the type of help you seek here due to your age. Everyone is going to tell you to wait until, at the very least, 25 before you start using AAS. This is because that is the Only good advice to give someone your age.

Quote Originally Posted by flyfisher
    I think finding legit Anavar might be almost as unlikely as finding legit HGH unless you have a pharma source. You most likely won't find the type of help you seek here due to your age. Everyone is going to tell you to wait until, at the very least, 25 before you start using AAS. This is because that is the Only good advice to give someone your age.
    Yes it's a pharma source. Thanks for the advice I decided to wait a couple years. Can I keep the var or will it go bad?

Also I know nobody advises cycles without test but would this be a safer route due to the low dose var and my age (I'll still wait a year so I can bulk up a bit training) I could shorten the cycle as well

after some time of a good diet and serious training I'll start the var cycle since I already have the var. my goals are only to shred up and strength gains, with proper pct can I run it without test?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Var needs to be run with test. You should wait until you are in your mid 20's before you begin cycling. The two posts below are examples of what happens when you do a var only cycle at 21 years old.

cant get erect after 5 week anavar cycle. need help/info!

**oral only - anavar**

Thread Information