Thread: eq question

YounGun4 is offline Junior Member

eq question

ok i kno for best results u should run it at 400/wk for 10 weeks....but i am saying i am only running 2000 mgs...should i run it 10 weeks at 200 or 6 weeks at 300 and then 200 the last week...what would be better

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't waste it running it at too low a dose. I also wouldn't waste it running it not long enough. I would get more and do it right before running it as a waste.

well i kno friends who has run it at 200 mg/week and got decent results off of it...and i have never done any AS before in my life...so im figuring this would give me decent gains...if i eat right and workout right...and my line of thinking is to run it 200 for 10 weeks to at least have the drug in my body for the correct period of time to let it work to its potential...

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If decent is all you want, then by all means, go ahead and do what your buddy did. But remember, you're not him & he's not you. So just because he got decent gains doesn't mean you will. What exactly is decent anyways? How old is he ?

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    EQ is pretty cheap bro, is it a money problem?

Personally I have ran it at 400mg ed for 10 weeks and I saw mild results at best... cutting that in half, I doubt I would have seen any change at all. I bet you will see slightly more gains than if you went natural, MAYBE 5-10 lbs gain area... but most can get that naturally in 10 weeks.

Get more, another vial of QV EQ really can't set you back that much...

well 2 of them did it that i kno of...one did it alone and got like 10 pounds of solid muscle...anotehr friend did it with winny and didnt get much of anything...cept alot stronger and very ripped...i am doing dbol to start it off then running it for 10 weeks

Originally posted by Whoisdaman
    EQ is pretty cheap bro, is it a money problem?

Personally I have ran it at 400mg ed for 10 weeks and I saw mild results at best... cutting that in half, I doubt I would have seen any change at all. I bet you will see slightly more gains than if you went natural, MAYBE 5-10 lbs gain area... but most can get that naturally in 10 weeks.

Get more, another vial of QV EQ really can't set you back that much...

400 mg ED?!~???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! i am running 200 mg/wk

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by YounGun4
    400 mg ED?!~???????!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! i am running 200 mg/wk
    haha, my bad bro. 400 mg/wk. It's late, leave me alone!

hahahahahaha thank god...that scared me...i was about to throw away my vial right now...but yes...the problem is money...and i am doing dbol to kick it and then clomid after...so im hoping to maybe keep a SOLID 10 pounds

Thread Information