Thread: "legal jucie"

WARPIG28 is offline New Member

"legal jucie"

has any one tried this the IMPACT fact steriods that Chris Summers is selling? I think its to good to be true and bougus.

divx is offline Junior Member
    I think your talking about prohormones like Andro and 19 Nor. If you are talking about these chemicals do yourself a favor and save your money. How old are you? If your under 23 don't even think about taking AS related chemicals, it will mess you up because your body is still developing. If your 23 or above then go with some real steriods . At least if you get bad side effects you will still see some great gains. With prohormones most people just get bad sides and no real gains. You need to take about 4 times as much as it says on the bottle, and eating that many in one day is very rough on your liver and kidneys..

Divx

superjew is offline Associate Member
    They are pretty much useless bro. If they do anything for you it won't be much. By the way, I like the title of the thread. " Legal Juicie"

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    LOL @ Jeff Summers

freakmaster is offline Junior Member
    Legal Juice.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Did any of you try prohormones? I did and 1 AD works nearly as good as real gear. I got the same type of strength gains, pumps and close to the same amount of added size as real gear. Now I didn't stay on more than 3 weeks and lost a lot when I went off but they definately do work. I will guarentee they will be banned in the next year or two. If you use them get Ergopharm brand as it is a reliable co.

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    I recieve a couple of mags by jeff summers, honestly, I've never tried any of his "CYCLES" but they seem a little bogus, he compares them to real juice and saids it will give you the same results.... b.s

my 2 cents

Thread Information