Thread: dbol question

PumP~N~Swole is offline Associate Member

dbol question

Hey u all I have 2 questions. First question is whats the real difference in dianabol ,proanabol,anabol, and bionabol. I know they all contain methandienone but is there any difference in them I'm sure they are all straight up dbol . This is prob. stupid question but been wondering. Now 2nd question is I might have a chance soon to get 1000 bionabol 5mg tablets the maker is balkanpharma it is a bulgarian product the box reads bioanbol 5mg 40 tablets balkanpharma methandienone. I'd like some feedback so I will know to get them or not. My cousins friend took some and gained like 20lbs from em at 30mg just wondering if they are worth anything cause I can get them kinda cheap.

SONNY SHARK is offline New Member

D-BOL

IF THAT FRIEND GAINED THAT KINDA WEIGHT I DONT SEE WHY NOT. IM NOT SURE ON ALL THE DIFFERENCES.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Danabol and dbol are the same only thing is danabol is 10 mg tab where dbol is 5. I could be wrong.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by bermich
    I think Danabol and dbol are the same only thing is danabol is 10 mg tab where dbol is 5. I could be wrong.
    and that you are....wrong that is.

d-bol is shortened dianabol . call it a nick name if you want.

as far as the other names, well, that's what they are - other names because they are made by other companies in other countries.

Kool I thought that was it, I was looking last night and found probably about 10 more names to add to the one above that was strictly d-bol lol. So has anyone heard or taken bioanbol 5mg 40 tablets balkanpharma methandienone it's bulgarian and I hope it's worth getting. Never know about this dude tho he was prob. jacked on 1000mg test and 500mg of eq while taking it. Just need some feedback from users that have tried it thanks.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought there were two. DAN and DIAN abol.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I just noticed that he was asking about that. I read over it so quickly I thought it was DIAN he was comparing to d-bol.

DAN does come in 10 mg tabs. DIAN can come in 5, 10, 25, 50 tabs & even liquid

DAN is often British Dispensary in the blue heart shapes
    Last edited by KeyMastur; 06-23-2003 at 12:16 PM.

bump

So no one has heard of or taken bioanbol 5mg 40 tablets balkanpharma methandienone I was hoping to have an response, now all I know is it could be a fake or it's a under dosed dbol

Not sure If I'm hated on this board or what but 128 views and not one reply on if anyone has heard or even taken bioanbol 5mg 40 tablets balkanpharma methandienone tablets. I'm not sure whats up, if People dislike me let me know atleast if thats not the case I suppose no one has heard about them, either way have a good day

Thread Information