Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joco71

Thread: Questions about PCT

klocust15 is offline New Member

Questions about PCT

My cycle is ending in three weeks and now it's time to get my PCT in check. Few questions about it. What is the best method and compounds to run for PCT and how long? Thanks

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by klocust15 View Post
    My cycle is ending in three weeks and now it's time to get my PCT in check. Few questions about it. What is the best method and compounds to run for PCT and how long? Thanks
    Really? You didn't get all your compounds ancillaries b4 hand - rule 1 have everything you need b4 your cycle starts!

Clomid and nolvadex is all you need - top right ar-r site sponsor - what as your cycle b/c doses do depend on this!

You've been here for 4-5 yrs and just now asking this?? You should have done your research b4 you started!
    Last edited by NACH3; 05-22-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Really? You didn't get all your compounds ancillaries b4 hand - rule 1 have everything you need b4 your cycle starts!

Clomid and nolvadex is all you need - top right ar-r site sponsor - what as your cycle b/vpc doses do depend on this!

You've been here for 4-5 yrs and just now asking this?? You should have done your research b4 you started!
    That's just crazy!!
    NACH3 likes this.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I always run aromasin through my pct as well
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    really? there's another thread were people say not to run aromasin on pct, because i was thinking the same

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Sorry, had to post that. Lol
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can run:
    Nov@ 40/40/20/20
    Clo@ 100/50/50/50

Or
    Nov @ 40/40/20/20
    Torem@ 120/120/60/60

I actually found myself running my pct an extra week after awhile. Option 2 is great if the sides from Clo are too tough.

Ok thanks for the feedback. I'll be completely honest. I haven't followed the rules while cycling. I've ran a couple mild cycles and never stuck to pct... I know it's the most idiotic thing possible. I'm just trying to come off properly and keep some of the gains from this cycle.

Oh and I'm currently running 750 mgs test E, and 400 mg eq weekly. Ive been on for 9 weeks

Buster, can the side effects be that harsh when running clomid? Just asking since you said if clomid is too tough?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by klocust15
    Buster, can the side effects be that harsh when running clomid? Just asking since you said if clomid is too tough?
    everyone reacts different but you can minimize the sides by taking the meds before bed

Quote Originally Posted by klocust15
    I had a tough time with clo....extra moody, miserable even wage taking it before bed. It raised hell with me to the point that I searched for another option and liked Torem better ....but that's me.

We have all been guilty of not cycling properly from the get go and those who claim different are full of BS! But.......at this point there is no excuse besides laziness for not getting the knowledge you need because it's all right here. If you are going to cycle then get the most out of it and be smart about it.

Thread Information